Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Eyepatch Dude obviously knows who Orn is. So why not give that group his name?

I'm betting that these two sides are being played against each other, and Eyepatch Dude is the bastard behind it all.
Eyepatch dude seems to be part of The Order (whatever that is) which the adventurer-killer group opposes.

Interesting how they refer to the Empire's labyrinth clearing as a 'collapse' though. We gon get morw worldbuilding soon it seems.

Dex-chan lover
wasn't this chapter already up?
This particular group uploads, delete and reuploads, then they say its to prevent theft, advertise their website, hold the chapters hostage, while playing the victim
They were uploaded up to like 25 i think?, but they were deleted yeah, likely they asked for them to be taken down, because some power uploader just grabbed all their chapters that weren't here and did a mass upload lol

Tho they should lock their group upload permission to only members, if they don't want that to happen again lmao

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
A "plant boss" ????

Seriously, there is no consistency between each of your releases, it's like you don't even read what you get back from your MTL before typesetting it

I don't know what's going on or why people hate DG scans, but at least their english was better than this. All I can hope is the monkey group improve somehow.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what's going on or why people hate DG scans, but at least their english was better than this. All I can hope is the monkey group improve somehow.
DG is famous for holding the translation hostage and won't upload for months, only to upload if either someone pay with money ( quite understandable but not if it's to the point above 6 months ), or the main reason which is someone else upload a readable scan ( which is a way to scare the new group ). And don't forget this group is taking many new manga only to hold it hostage, rinse and repeat, tbh tho IT would be better if instead of translate many manga only to stop uploading, they just focus on what they can at a time.
And regarding this one... It's website is shit ( not the translation alone, but the website is kind of confusing since they chop the chapter into parts you  can't access that said part in manga main page ( idk how to say this ), and sometimes when you press next chapter you will be sent to the wrong part ( making the chapter jumbled up ), and this one shamelessly snipe a manga that already has consistent scanlator ( no, not DG since DG is far from "  consistent " ), there also a time when this one stole others translation, then upload it as it's own, with their watermark of course ( it's already deleted tho ) and their translation mostly from Spanish to English so unless someone want to pr them ( i don't read their translation anymore but in other manga they do have pr, now the pr stop tho ), it won't improve. So pick your poison

Fed-Kun's army
So dude is loved by an apparently over powered evil assassin... well I'd hate to be his right now

Users who are viewing this thread