Yuusha Party o Oida Sareta Kiyou Binbou - Vol. 6 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
If you guys want to get better received, rather than keep uploading new chapters you should remove all past chapters with horrid translations and reupload much better ones. Btw, your translation in this chapter is still bad.

Don't forget to put something like "Translated using MTL" too, so that people would be a bit more accepting of your obvious mistakes. Don't even try to get revenue yet. Your work was simply not good enough.

And the most important thing: Don't snipe other translators again. Even from those who're slow updating. At least until you guys have actually capable translator and your quality is at least as good as them.

You guys had really really bad start and kept uploading lots of chapters with bad translations, so don't be surprised that the readers would be slow accepting even if your quality is getting better.

Come on guys @rightdark
I think some of your translation is already good enough and some proper proofreading is already been done.
So why does this part seems like worse
I really appreciate your other translations, so please keep up the good work for others as well.

Dex-chan lover
people in the comment section have obviously not seen truly bad scanlations if they think this is bad. sure this isnt the best but i would take this over half the stuff ive seen on this site in the past.

Group Leader
people in the comment section have obviously not seen truly bad scanlations if they think this is bad. sure this isnt the best but i would take this over half the stuff ive seen on this site in the past.
I have seen worse, but that doesn't help me enjoy this level of quality.

Time to block this team, I guess, seems like they not only didn't make any effort to improve their quality but still keep their ads as well.

Double-page supporter
HOw Is iT GUns!!???
How many language are you translating this from? I know it is guns as arms in 武器 (buki) but in a medieval kinda setting and no guns ever in sight how the heck do you get guns? Weapon is still better but guns? Really XD
Also, did this go through a proofreader? I see many misused word being used for a same context, example "let's not bother rain with haunted stories" the haunted part can be swapped with many more word that mean 'scary' like a simple good old "scary" word, haunted here mean it is more likely possessed or the item/action in question had some kind of spiritual form carried with it like haunted house, haunted road, haunted cassette, haunted ritual, and many more Why am I explaining this to a frickin translator team which usually expected to had some basic knowledge of language they are translating to/from, even then there is online dictionary and we are in a good spot with all the info available on the internet with just a search and a little effort.

Dex-chan lover
I think
The problem with this particular scanlation is that there's already a decent group doing a better job at it, though admittedly they are slower with releases.

No one complains if the bad scan's the only one being done usually.

Dex-chan lover
I think

The problem with this particular scanlation is that there's already a decent group doing a better job at it, though admittedly they are slower with releases.

the thing with better groups, is they tend to get complacent and rest on their laurels. galaxy degen have some of the best quality most of the time but they tend to leave a project alone for months at a time and only come back when another group rightfully takes over. its obviously not just them but they are the ones in question in this case.

Dex-chan lover
the thing with better groups, is they tend to get complacent and rest on their laurels. galaxy degen have some of the best quality most of the time but they tend to leave a project alone for months at a time and only come back when another group rightfully takes over. its obviously not just them but they are the ones in question in this case.
The thing is... scan teams do this pro bono. I'm not paying them anything. Whenever they update is fine to me.

If the group taking over does a decent job doing the translation, no one would care but when it's a very subpar one? Well, people will wait for the slow team one way or another. Or read the raws.

The other recourse to do when they just stopped translating but not dropped is to commission them, but people probably won't do that yeah?

Dex-chan lover
I think

That's what got me it went from being decent to...

Guns

Dex-chan lover
The thing is... scan teams do this pro bono. I'm not paying them anything. Whenever they update is fine to me.

If the group taking over does a decent job doing the translation, no one would care but when it's a very subpar one? Well, people will wait for the slow team one way or another. Or read the raws.

The other recourse to do when they just stopped translating but not dropped is to commission them, but people probably won't do that yeah?
the pro bono part can go both ways. we are all getting it for free so why do we complain? i can say a poor job was done but its not like i can do anything about it. i barely started learning japanese and wouldnt be able to do a decent job scanlating this either. all that to say ill still complain, but ultimately my complaints dont matter since im not paying anyone

Dex-chan lover
You guys are actually fucking griefing at this point.

d0cuuqF.png

I'm done with this.
:pout:

Users who are viewing this thread