Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 71 - What Goes Around, Comes Around

Dex-chan lover
Does he have the power of the hero? If I have understood this series lore right the heroes power isn't a thing granted to them its them literally being a bloodline descended from a god, and the ones who wake up the power in the blood are the heroes. So he is of the bloodline, but hasn't he not managed to awaken the limit break power that makes one a hero, the church just assigned him the title as they manage the bloodline or somthing and so he is the only candidate. Ether way he wasn't selected by a god but by the church. And based on the description of what limit break does we know the real hero. It breaks the limits of your class, granting you the ability to do things you normally couldn't with it, like say tame races that far exceed what the class should allow. Pluss he is from some mystery village of super powered tamers, sure sounds like a village of hero descendants.
They are the hero party in name only.
Yeah, he was only named the Hero because as far as they knew he had the purest bloodline of the Heroes running through his veins. That and the fact they
didn't know Rein's circumstances, his ability to Tame the strongest races makes him the better pick to be a Hero, and the much more dangerous threat for the Demons

sad the true comeuppance didn't happen in the town folk don't seem to know it was hero's fault said demon was released and attacked. Maybe later on its learned but they escape consequences of it right now.

Dex-chan lover
sad the true comeuppance didn't happen in the town folk don't seem to know it was hero's fault said demon was released and attacked. Maybe later on its learned but they escape consequences of it right now.
the villager can likely guess when they will see king put " DEAD or ALIVE " bounty for hero in far later arc

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he was only named the Hero because as far as they knew he had the purest bloodline of the Heroes running through his veins. That and the fact they
didn't know Rein's circumstances, his ability to Tame the strongest races makes him the better pick to be a Hero, and the much more dangerous threat for the Demons
he also are hero bloodline and also closed with original hero true power... but he still decline hero title and pass it to new hero later ..who can be part of his harem as human candidate

Dex-chan lover
The title really fits the great chapter.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Hard to believe this manga has 71 chapters and it's this close to the end of the 12-episode anime version...

Contributor
Oh, finally new stuff after the anime, curious to see what's coming next.

This is a good 2024 start with more adaptions that surpass the anime, this and also the exorcist isekai one.

Dex-chan lover
at least one member of the hero party is slowly considering faults with the hero. that's an start and also the next step in the self-destruction the hero party will be going through.

i wonder how long they will be able to use their title of "hero party" to gain any benefits, i hope words spread around of their lack of motivation/interest to hunt down the demon in the city and more cities, nobles and the people overall will start to doubt them.

Dex-chan lover
God I forgot how much of a cunt the hero is in this
wonder how long it'll take the bald guy to get killed off by the hero, yanno with him sniffing around and getting arios all edgy

Why are ya reminding me of that hero from shota soldier manga?

Dex-chan lover
Does he have the power of the hero? If I have understood this series lore right the heroes power isn't a thing granted to them its them literally being a bloodline descended from a god, and the ones who wake up the power in the blood are the heroes. So he is of the bloodline, but hasn't he not managed to awaken the limit break power that makes one a hero, the church just assigned him the title as they manage the bloodline or somthing and so he is the only candidate. Ether way he wasn't selected by a god but by the church. And based on the description of what limit break does we know the real hero. It breaks the limits of your class, granting you the ability to do things you normally couldn't with it, like say tame races that far exceed what the class should allow. Pluss he is from some mystery village of super powered tamers, sure sounds like a village of hero descendants.
They are the hero party in name only.
the hero's legend showed him having the ability of a tamer making contracts to get stronger

Dex-chan lover
Hero be like:
lvEQ2qg.png

Unfortunately, this series could barely finish what the anime haz already done. I'd like to read the continuation of the anime's, it's rather 😒 reading something you've watched already.

Anyway, thanks for the TLs.

Users who are viewing this thread