Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
Oh new chapter. loads chapter and sees 79.1 on first page and only 13 pages in chapter
Nope, I don't do 'partial' chapter reads until it's fully done. Please reflect what's actually released in the name on MangaDex instead of this bait and switch crap, thanks.

Fed-Kun's army
That went far over your head, which is particularly obvious in how you tried to explain what isekai is.

He acts like one. That's the point.
And it is over your head it seems. It doesn't matter if they do or do not act like one. Isekai is a story plot and requires a character to be Isekaied to be one. Yes, I can see the similarities, but the fact is, he AND the story are not Isekai.

Dex-chan lover
a weapon! ok... so now where were we

also didn't even realize that was nina at first

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't matter if they do or do not act like one.
It doesn't matter what you say when you don't understand what you're responding to. You fail to understand the difference between figurative meaning and literal meaning. I know he's not literally an isekai MC, but for all purposes relevant to my point, he acts like one. Therefore, your pedantry is irrelevant because it does not address the meaning of my argument.

Fed-Kun's army
It doesn't matter what you say when you don't understand what you're responding to. You fail to understand the difference between figurative meaning and literal meaning. I know he's not literally an isekai MC, but for all purposes relevant to my point, he acts like one. Therefore, your pedantry is irrelevant because it does not address the meaning of my argument.
Maybe make it clear in your first post that he is acting like one cause it can be taken ether way depending on how someone views it. Yes, you said it on your second post and I didn't do 2+2, so that was my bad. I have autism, so literal and figurative and sometimes putting two things together, such as your two posts, are hard for me to figure out. More so with text. If it seems I am attacking you, then I apologize. But it looked to me to be just literal, which is how I view things cause of my disability.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe make it clear in your first post that he is acting like one cause it can be taken ether way depending on how someone views it.
I often use loose language, subtext, and sarcasm, and most of the time there is no problem. If there is, I clarify in a later post. I don't treat exceptions as standard.

And if you know you sometimes have trouble with understanding those things, I'd recommend asking if someone tells you you're wrong about something.

If it seems I am attacking you, then I apologize.
No, you just seemed like you were being stubborn about your first interpretation.

Users who are viewing this thread