Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.5 - Extra + Cover Images Sample

Supporter
So looking at this, our beast master goes from taming beasts to taming beast-girls?

Group Leader
So what you are saying is I have at least 35more chapters to look forward towards, Nice.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 : Not really, though none are human.
IIRC 2 of those girls are a form of faeries/spirits, and 1 is a dragon.

Dex-chan lover
hey hey, you damned mangaka, how dare you put these girls pictures while they themself not in the volume. I was expecting to see them in this first volume.

either way, the artist sure know how to make fluff art

Dex-chan lover
Plot might not make much sense, and hero party might be a bunch of short-sighted idiots, but this manga is very cute, and that's enough for me.

The story makes a lot of sense when you picture the author self-inserting as a person who sees others viewing him as a lesser being and he is magically better than what everyone thinks. All he needed was a random miracle that occurred right after his party dropped him and gain super strength for feeding the miracle waifu and making a (Probably none reversible) contract because she trusts him instantly. All plot points are and will be self-serving to the MC. The Mc will never really grow as a character (Cause he already a nice guy who is strong+). The "Hero" party will get its "punishment" and the MC will get more Waifus. :I Was this story published or a none affiliated web comic?

This is Ok for me as a raw reader, but isn't this can considered to be spoiler? since the next heroines have not come out currently

This would be great if it was an entirely different story with the same artist. Not sure why such a good artist is working for a shit author.

Uwah, 45 chapters, that's so darn much. Hope you find a proofreader quickly!

And from those covers, I'm pretty sure that this will be harem, might as well put that tag here.

All this teasing is too much for me man, I want all those chapters translated NOW. Just kidding, I can wait a few days. Thank you for your hard work.

@BoredHero You must be fun at parties lmao. Stop reading too much into it bro.

Goddamnit I'm glad I found this manga. Thank you for the teams hard work! Looking forward to the rest!

Group Leader
Umm,
@Wilstone
Aside From TRANSLATION
All the other work ,Re drawing and Typesetting and cleaning done by me
I m just a solo Uploader.

Users who are viewing this thread