Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Jet-Black Fang

Here was I hoping the hero group was acting rude cause they were worried about him and wanted him to be safe and thought that was the best way to make him not look back, but they were only being stupid. Its just feels so much of a stretch you getting 5 friends to suddenly gang up and be rude to another friend if he didnt do anything wrong. One wouldve noticed beforehand if 5 people were starting to get annoyed with them, doesnt happen overnight unless the person did something very wrong. But well, manga isnt real life but wish the mangakas would make things more realistic ahahah

l saw another manga of this style where the hero group breaks up with the MC but keep being friends, it was refreshing. This one is still a bit refreshing by the fact the MC didnt become a full revenge a**hole mode, and simply went on with his life peacefully. Just feels like the character is losing the fight against stupid people if they stays angsty. Its like breaking up with an ex and keep wanting revenge while the ex is already with another. Like, move on with your life, its healthier and happier.

So overall the MC looks like a pretty nice guy (althought he agreeded too easily to "enslave" another - with less agressive wording), and I liked the idea of him being a powerful beast tamer but his colleagues not knowing cause beadt tamers are rare so they never met another. Its more the feeling he has always been a good and poweful guy, but never had something to compare.

Aggregator gang
Hold up their a second author! I’m not sure if you understand, but a single bee doesn’t have enough venom to incapacitate a human being for half a day! That’s just to good to be true! I know it this is a fantasy, but I’m gonna need you to dial it down a bit!

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Funny logic in a not Isekai fantasy world
The Neko girl heared the bandits near the town, what famous gang do that in a city town with full adventurers
Why the MC go like heroic Isekaish vrs +10 bandits without calling help or a plan

Dex-chan lover
Man their world is so fcked up. The adventurers or guards must be weak af if they aren't able to subdue an apparently notorious bandit gang especially if the mc found it so easily. Like arent they just a bunch of goons? Couldn't they just set up a huge quest raid on the bandit group?

Fed-Kun's army
He took training? He said he hasn't met any other beast tamers in the previous chapter. Does he just allot skill points or something?

remind me again why did the hero party decided to kick out this MC again? he can control over many type of animals (which kind of giving him a lot of advantages) he can use them (such as this bee to paralyze the enemy) to help him during the adventure. I guess the hero party is just full of dumb douchebag

Double-page supporter
So he was a secret badass, aided now by the fact that contracting with a powerful superior race grants him extra strength. At this point, I have to wonder if the hero party kicked him out because they were afraid he would steal all the glory if they made him famous. At the same time, it's so incredibly stupid to give up any advantage if you're going against the demon king, the biggest baddie in the world. But then again, before his powerup he couldn't even defeat a D rank monster he caught by surprise without high grade equipment, so he was legitimately weak in combat.

who would win?
a. a large scale bandit organization
b. some beast tamer boi

Why he didn't use any of the animals in the first chapter when he fought goblins and the tiger? He decided to go solo with the dagger for some reasons...

Contributor
Wait, hold up. Girl. If you understood all this about how signing a contract with him could and likely would go so horribly wrong. WHY.

I can't even. WHAT IS THIS MANGA. It's like it's a parody of itself and doesn't know it.

This is edging into so-bad-it's-good territory for me. XD

Dex-chan lover
So, if I understood, it went:
Paf, hello mister, hello bees.
End of chapter.
Seriously? A bit disappointed.
Thank for the translation, hope the story quality improve... Let's go author! You can do it!
I think it was:
PAF, hello mister, tell fighter not to fight, hello bees

Dex-chan lover
so he could paralize anyone and just kill them.

fucking assassin class.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread