Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Meanwhile, at that Time

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, stupid people with trashy attitudes, blind eyes that can't even tell the difference of something ordinary and precious, and super naive thoughts that say "there's no way that he/she can ...".

Instantly hate them

Aggregator gang
so they were the ones that abandoned the merchant. obviously the merchant is gonna report them.

well if a tamer can only tame 1 or 2 small animals like squirrels and birds, tamer is a fucking shit class, but still what is the difference with our MC? why is he different.

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting when the MC's former party realizes what they lost when firing the MC.
It can get a little stupid when they don't realize it even when given all the evidence.
I prefer stories where the firing is at least a little reasonable. Failing to recognize the role of support members is getting a little tired though. I can remember 4 mangas (there's more, I just remember 4 right now) that use this as a justification. In some cases, it can be acceptable story-wise as the other members just try to shift the blame of their own failures. Here, it seems more like they just are so combat-focused that they don't realize the value of support, strategy and getting into combat with an advantage.

Double-page supporter
Ah I love chapters like these where they start to regret kicking out their former party member dumbasses 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread