Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Meanwhile, at that Time

So because he couldn't take a strong beast to fight with and could only use beasts for support/utility roles they thought he was useless and kicked him out... well honestly going by MMO standards the supports always get shat on by everyone for anything that happens so that's quite realistic people are just shit and dont appreciate a good support class unless you topping the DPS meters.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter

@pingustrategist
Presumably either they're going with the same trope as "VRMMO de Summoner Hajimemashita" and "Hazure Skill [Mapping] wo Te ni Shita Shonen ha Saikyou Party to Dungeon ni Idomu", which is to say people with those skills don't go on adventurers so the usefulness/abilities when they do go are not really something considered by others... Or possibly going with "Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99" where the "hero" party is filled with self-obsessed losers who aren't interested in what the others can do...

Regardless of that I do agree it was/is both an obvious and dull plot point without much suspense or timing in the reveal

Dex-chan lover
@Flashplayer0CD
i've decided to quick skimming in the WN, i can say that the hero is really a despicable villain
like being ungrateful after being helped by the mc for some quest, then misuse of tax for the hero journey, gettin beat-up by some high class demon/monster whatever
and he still believe he's a superior person because he's a hero
in the end, he decided to frame mc for false murder in guild rank-up test, controlling lower solider with his influence as hero, that almost make all of the mc and his moeblob friend got executed
well, it failed in the end of course, and his hero title got revoked and ready to be executed
but too bad, he's not done yet, the demon appeared and saved him together with the 2 girls lol

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up. I'm a petty mf that's why I quite like these kinds of stories.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, these chicks are karen
Muchas gracias for picking this up, Degen scan rep +1

@pikonyanko
let me guess through the entire thing the mc is too much chicken to kill any of those hero members?

be it for the mage, priest or hero where are the goblins frim goblin slayer when you need then

@Ghekor
realy? its been a while since i played but i remember support and utility roles being wanted in groups challenging endgame content so much in fact that after learning the ropes with a dd i rerolled 9/10 times as a supporter/utility class

the last i played was gw2 and without proper support the harder instances take ages (20-30min), with good support/utility and a plan its over in about 5-10 min

edit: @pingustrategist
i know what you mean it should be basic etiquette for a party lead to know general information and limitations of each class/job but if that logic where to apply in fantasy mangas 90% of all "xxx got kicked out of the heroes party" -story would have plot holes in the same spot

for eg in the " ultimate tank with 9,999 endurance" the hero that fires the mc doesnt even know the effects of his own skill and blames the mc for it

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000
yeap, i think the mc too chicken to kill those hero member, he should already know there's something wrong with those hero party head
the only time the mc decided to kill the mage girl is after she turned into demon and almost destroyed an entire town/race

@HDNeptune
I had started reading when it came out here, it's not exceptional, it passes the time
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8810eu/

zomg the guy who got expelled is actually OP
who would have thought ~!

haha why do I love reading trash so much

Fed-Kun's army
@Roadrunner9000 True, problem with Supports is that its harder to see for the other players what they bring to the table, so only skilled players appreciate supports as much as they should, with a full DD you see the damage, with a tank you see that the enemies dont attack you, with a healer you see how the tank can live trough the attacks. A support does some damage, but a good bit less then a DD and as long as you dont play with a support for some time and then without one (and are skilled to notice) you wont notice that the DDs damage is less, the Tank dies faster and the Healer has more problems healing without the support. So people like that party, which is depicted as rather dumb, often dont appreciate supports even in games and instead blame them when they fuck up.

@Silwith
well i know the feeling of said party
but then they look at the clock: "crap that took a full half an hour longer than usual"
or the healer/ tank complains: "boahhh im spent, i need a break"
and you end up doing only 1/3 or even only a quarter of the dungeons you used to to with a support and the next time they will get themselves a trusty support

also in gw2 i knew a very skilled thief that was essential in speed runs if someone complained well he only gave them half the stealth/speed buff which would make skipping mobs a drag unless your movement was perfect turning them into focus of the complains

is it childish ? yes very but effective

did it some how change? from my memory dd's were replaceable safe for some outstanding or well connected ones while tank, healer or support/utility were much fewer in number especially once you excluded the unskilled ones

Double-page supporter
nice someone picked it up and surprise surprise the guy they kicked was OP

Double-page supporter
Oh just to remind you that this is not an isekai but an regular fantasy manga

Users who are viewing this thread