Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - King Lizard

Contributor
looks like an image from a hentai
Fze8V7W.png

Dex-chan lover
Sooo, when will they reproduce?
You know to keep cat tribes from extinction

Their cheerful looking expressions during the fight with the lizard monsters is just plain weird.

Also notice the color of the fangs of these "black fang lizards". However, their claws are black. Perhaps a mistranslation?

Already read a bit ahead on the LN. Already forgotten everything. Just a sign of old age. 😓😅

Contributor
Good quality translation. Thanks for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: they actually died and those are slime mimics.

Contributor
While the translation is decent, the source material is pretty trash, as one who is addicted to isekai this one does nothing special and not that interesting. Can name well over 100 isekai that are better.

Dex-chan lover
So they evacuated, then waited outside? instead of going back to help? What's this praying bs. "I don't think two rookie adventurers can fight a hoard a c-rank monster by themselves, but good luck, we'll wait outside for the results."?

Aggregator gang
Why would bandits live in a monsters lair? Feels like a good way to self-destruct. First I assumed they were tamers, but then I noticed mc punched them instead of taming them, so guess monsters are untameable~
I'm pretty sure monsters are tamable. He takes the horned rabbits, and I'm pretty sure those bees were monsters too. I think it just has to do with hostility/willingness to be tamed.

Users who are viewing this thread