Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - King Lizard

Dex-chan lover
Hm..... the idea of taming a person seems really strange, and then becoming physically strong just because you tame a strong person. Seems like a really strange permutation of a typical manga slavery story, like Roxanne and Sherry, mixed together with a typical kicked out of hero party proving-your-worth story.

All I can say is............ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... MhhhhMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

@Yumecchi 😆 I was coming here to say the same thing.

Regardless, glad to see another update. Thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Meanwhile, the elite "hero" party are getting their asses handed to them and blaming others for their failures.
I love it.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove : not yet, but ya likely. The mage chicks are blaming the hired adventurer for their failure, but the hero is preparing for his next quest/expedition/etc so he is not blaming anyone... yet
It has been a while but IIRC the next one being to recover an item from one of those illusion/infinite loop forests that they are not able to get through and will be stuck on for weeks, the MC has the exact ability that they need to get through it easily (remote aerial viewing, which he can do through taming birds IIRC, so they can see the real path and not the illusion tricking them) but none of the hero party does

@Nk9bjP4A : in this one at least it does not seem like he is controlling her as much as they are forming a magical bond, so she should still have free will and the ability to use it.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Why would bandits live in a monsters lair? Feels like a good way to self-destruct. First I assumed they were tamers, but then I noticed mc punched them instead of taming them, so guess monsters are untameable~

Users who are viewing this thread