Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 8 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
uhhh,sorry but he should have been killed by those guys. The stuff he did was so incredibly traumatic to the women he stole. Also how is he not in custody for his crimes?
I think this is much better. Incapable of doing anything without money or status and alive to suffer his personal hell on earth. Once he dies he is free.
And as for the 'hero', being the cause of this mess ... I can only hope a worse fate falls on him later.
Well about that.
The Hero's "perfect" plan is anything but, the Item that was used is rare and will be easily traced back to him.

Dex-chan lover
Well about that.
The Hero's "perfect" plan is anything but, the Item that was used is rare and will be easily traced back to him.
that's great to know... also from the anime
The Hero's group are gonna be seen as trash by the people as they didn't do shit while the city was in flames

Dex-chan lover
that's great to know... also from the anime
The Hero's group are gonna be seen as trash by the people as they didn't do shit while the city was in flames
If this manga last long enough to reach this part, the novel is more explicit about what happens to them.

The hero either directly or indirectly causes the deaths of all 3.

The hero eventually starts working for the demons after being recruited by another human traitor.

The mage girl gets forcibly turned into a demon right at the betrayal. (It's stated to be a one-way transformation--her body is permanently taken over by a demon.) Rein eventually mercy kills her to free her.

The bald guy gets killed by the hero not long (it was either to make sure the priestess could escape or after confronting the hero--I don't remember which).

The priestess escapes, apologizes to Rein, and joins up with the church to fight against the advancing demon army. The church's forces end up getting decimated, with her being among the casualties.

The three party members are later shown together in hell.

@theShear please correct me if you notice anything wrong. It's been quite a while since I last checked this series.

Double-page supporter
If this manga last long enough to reach this part, the novel is more explicit about what happens to them.

The hero eventually starts working for the demons after being recruited by another human traitor.

The mage girl gets forcibly turned into a demon right at the betrayal. (It's stated to be a one-way transformation--her body is permanently taken over by a demon.) Rein eventually mercy kills her to free her.

The bald guy gets killed by the hero not long (it was either to make sure the priestess could escape or after confronting the hero--I don't remember which).

The priestess escapes, apologizes to Rein, and joins up with the church to fight against the advancing demon army. The church's forces end up getting decimated, with her being among the casualties.

@theShear please correct me if you notice anything wrong. It's been quite a while since I last checked this series.
Not really a fan of any of what happens to the heroes there, so that's a thing I guess.

Dex-chan lover
It seems it wasn't actually his fault... maybe.... I feel too lazy to reread it.... somebody summarize for me....
Well, the feudal lord's son was a really bad person, kidnapping random women from the town like that.
Tensions escalated, eventually getting even the knights to rebel against him.
Now, being a noble, he could have demanded to be judged by the king or something, and probably get exiled, but keep his life.
But being a stupid noble, he instead used a mysterious artifact given to him by the so-called Hero, which summoned a demon that endangered the whole town. Luckily, the main character and his friends defeated the demon and saved everyone.

It was unexpected, but the feudal lord's son somehow survived the ordeal, so we can see him in this chapter now.

Dex-chan lover

I think that was mostly it, except for Bald guy iirc was planning on "betray" Arios, but was discovered by the evil woman Arios paired with, so his plan failed, the Priestess is the last one to leave after the Mage get turned and die in the 400s

But like you said, gonna be a long ass time before manga get anywhere near these points, if manga is still alive for at least 10 years at this pace, given that in WN chapters we're at 75ish and some these events are in the 400-600 which is stuff that isn't even in the LN yet, only Bald guy getting killed, happen rather earlier 280-290ish, but is still late on story, which is Vol.7 or 8 and we're finishing 2

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's been so long, I had honestly forgotten who the feudal lord's son was. Gonna have to go back and reread.
Feudal lord's son that basically forced himself on every even remotely attractive woman in town and got away with it for years because the town's law enforcement was in his father's back pocket. Basically prima nocta. He deserved a lot worse than this, I'm actually kind of angry he got off this easy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

holy shieeet
:haa::haa::haa::haa:
they meet in hell, author is more hardcore that I would expect

Dex-chan lover
It's so frigging retarded to let someone like this live. It's retarded and irresponsible.

In the end, forget about him is a lot better, he can't do anything anymore.
Why could he not? He is still alive, he can easily attack other women...

Dex-chan lover
It's so frigging retarded to let someone like this live. It's retarded and irresponsible.

He lost the Protection and influence that allowed him to get away with everything and was a weak dude otherwise. Now he is also crippled. He literary has nothing and will probably slowly wither away because nobody wants to touch him with a 10 foot pole. I mean how would he attack woman? Slowly drag himself along the ground and hope she doesn't notice?

Supporter
he could do what he did because the guards were corrupted by his father, now he is at home arrest and he isn't physically independent, if he try something the guards will know. It is strange that wealth of his family wasn't confiscated.

Dex-chan lover
He lost the Protection and influence that allowed him to get away with everything and was a weak dude otherwise. Now he is also crippled. He literary has nothing and will probably slowly wither away because nobody wants to touch him with a 10 foot pole. I mean how would he attack woman? Slowly drag himself along the ground and hope she doesn't notice?
He isn't totaly crippled, he literaly just need a crane to walk. Having a damaged leg dont prevent anyone from being violent and attacking people. And he could easily use this to look weak and attack women.
It's something that happen IRL.
he could do what he did because the guards were corrupted by his father, now he is at home arrest and he isn't physically independent, if he try something the guards will know. It is strange that wealth of his family wasn't confiscated.
Like i said above he only has one leg that dont function proprely. And no one need a rich family to rape or kill, these things happen everyday everywhere and the people doing it are not all rich or healthy people.

Supporter
He isn't totaly crippled, he literaly just need a crane to walk. Having a damaged leg dont prevent anyone from being violent and attacking people. And he could easily use this to look weak and attack women.
It's something that happen IRL.

Like i said above he only has one leg that dont function proprely. And no one need a rich family to rape or kill, these things happen everyday everywhere and the people doing it are not all rich or healthy people.
If he was sane, maybe. The situation is written bad, like I said, I don't get why his father wealth isn't confiscated by the kingdom, he could use it to get revenge. But, it's written that he will be in a bed for the rest of his life, even the hero will not kill him to close his mouth, so case closed.

Users who are viewing this thread