Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 8 Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
he's in a worse fate now.
he still has his limbs, and is breathing. So I have to disagree.

I'd like to add that I forgot what this guy even did till the gang showed up. I'm usually a forgiving person. But the guy needs his 3rd leg chopped off.

Dex-chan lover
He isn't totaly crippled, he literaly just need a crane to walk. Having a damaged leg dont prevent anyone from being violent and attacking people. And he could easily use this to look weak and attack women.
It's something that happen IRL.

Like i said above he only has one leg that dont function proprely. And no one need a rich family to rape or kill, these things happen everyday everywhere and the people doing it are not all rich or healthy people.
He doesn't look weak, he is weak. This guy is no Adventurer, he just a Noble Snob that flung his influence and money around. He was only able to fight back thanks to a cursed magic item that was originally in the Possession of a powerful demon, not exactly something he can acquire again without neither money or status. Honestly the realisation alone that he lost everything that gave him any actual power seems to have done him in anyway since it seems he went mad and is probably dying soon anyway going by the description and how he looks like on the last panel. Just that instead of it being quick he slowly withers away, painfully. Much better if you ask me than a quick shank.
Though there is one thing I agree with the rest here. His Father got arrested but he is the Main perpetrator so they should have thrown him into the slammer too at least.

Dex-chan lover
Finally done with the garbage arc. Random new instant death and resistance, infinite summoning and more plot armor for both our idiot and the other idiots.

Also the 'hero' is as inconsistent as they come; chosen as hero, unexplainably incompetent, but at the same time competent when plot needs him to be, and is so irredeemably and transparently evil that its unbelievable he ended up in his position.

Nice end for the douche son though

Users who are viewing this thread