Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau

Dex-chan lover
Quick question; Is the story still worth it? Because if it's just another cookie-cutter revenge fantasy, then I'm not even gonna try.

Mod Edit: Bizarre Slavery Apologetics
@Chabert
Seriously, who would purposely ask to be reduced to slavery

1.3 billion people on planet earth are deliberately slaves. They bow down 5 times a day to their master and do everything they possibly can to support his cause/make his wish reality.
Some even have the word slave as part of their names.

So, it's not strange that people would become slaves of their own will, because freedom and human rights are aspects of a highly civilized society & culture with a high average IQ (above 100), mainly white European peoples, with East Asian peoples being the only exception outside of the Whites who generally have adopted this concept because it has more benefits for their high IQ society.
Jews are also high IQ people, but they have given up most of their culture and society to blend into European societies.

To sum it up: The concept of a slave is only negative for the high IQ Westernized human, because it inhibits his freedom and potential.
Without Western civilization, there is no negative concept of slave, usually slaves would be part of the spoils of war and either be freed by ransom payment via their kin, or sold to someone else who could make use of the physical labour the slave can perform.
One day, you win the war and sell slaves for a profit, and another day you lose and will be sold instead.

It's a legitimate way to "gamble" before gambling was invented for low IQ populations, either you win and benefit or lose and have nothing left, it's as insane as it is enticing for those types of people, because in general, low IQ people do not tend to thrive, especially not in an inhibitory society that punishes crimes harshly, so the risk is generally overlooked by the prospect of booty, especially women, as these low IQ peoples are also more prone to spontaneous decisions/behaviour and and highly driven by their testosterone.

All in all, slavery is not a concept that is negative per se, it is perceived as such by the educated, enlightened Western mindset, because we think of our values more highly than our lives, as we perceive them as pillars of our culture, tradition and identity, in contrast to most other peoples.
For people who live without a clear thought about tomorrow, who sometimes don't even have the ability to perceive abstract concepts like morals, they don't really care about slavery at all, because they do neither comprehend that as long as there are slaves, there is the possibility that they might become one in the future,too, nor do they think about what that might result in for themselves, should they ever find themselves in that situation.

Double-page supporter
This story is quite illogical and inconsistent.
We have a masochist FMC who wants to be enslaved to a first person she seen.
We have MC who likes to have any tamed beasts and goes fights in a melee. Also he bets FMC in a strength match against a buff person when he gains nothing if he wins.
I mean, MC is useless and stupid. FMC is plot device for fan service.

And all that is only in first 4 chapters. This is bad (4) or maybe average (5) manga that can only be read if you want some fan service (slave cat girl who loves MC from first chapter) and nothing else.

That's just a really creepy premise. At least use the standard approach where you are "rescuing" a slave from something worse.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like you guys are looking too deep. Though this is a very generic manga, and the premise is kinda...off, I think this one is going to be just the generic wholesome romance adventure one, seeing how goddamn floofy and cute the art style is. I imagine that if this was supposed to be a revenge story, they'd pick an edgier artstyle. That's just my guess though since we only have 4 chapters, and there was only 1 single panel where the MC was kind of negative about the hero party. If it was a revenge story, I think they'd be drilling that into us.

Anyways, story might be eh, but art is cute. FMC is adorable.

KamiKira is on something. Art style is floofy and nice. Aren't there 30+ chapters of this manga raw? Would be nice to have something to read

Oh, yet another isekai girl begging to be enslaved for no real reason...and I thought he was going to tame the killer tiger...

raised in Asian culture really hit me..
seeing the score at 6.87, i thought this manga isn't that good, but i was wrong.
this manga is good, it's totally enjoyable. don't think too much about the plot and let their journey entertain you.

Fed-Kun's army
@ashardalon
Just started reading this....and I also got excited thinking he was going to tame the Killer Tiger.
But not only did he "tame" the girl.....but she volunteered? Ok, but why though!?

Double-page supporter
Just more clichéd trash. I'm surprised the author can sleep at night knowing he sold his soul for a cheap mainstream cash grab when he could have been writing something interesting. Or maybe this dead horse of a premise is really the best he could do.

Don't they ever get sick of regurgitating the same plot points and recycling the same tired fantasy world that functions on 4th wall breaking video game logic? Why don't they create a setting with some actual life and creativity? Characters with depth and personality? A story that's more than just cheap wish fulfillment? The only thing more depressing is how low reader's standards are. People never seem to get tired of gobbling up the same crap over and over.

Dex-chan lover
the hero party gave me the impression that they played the bad guys role to make the MC go away, not because they tought he is useless but 'cause they realised moving forward things would get more and more dangerous and the MC, being in fact the weakest, could risk his life following them. they feared he would still try to follow them if they kicked him out in a half-assed way and that's why they tryed to be as harsh as possible (at least the two who could act harshly)
but this is just my on version of the story and the only thing that makes me keep reading this manga, cause i want to confirm this theory

Contributor
Let me guess, he will tame 1 girl from each race and gain their racial special traits, to become the true hero... 🤔

Then he will become 1 child from each race and live ever happy after ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° )
Or he will go to war with the kingdom, since they are bastards, while the maou is cute?
F06DA0EF13A9D0D549E8C50AFEB40235B4AF5820

Dex-chan lover
@Izaya_Onisai : The hero is a bastard, not the kingdom. Though the webnovel is still ongoing with 400+ chapters and I have not checked everything.

Aggregator gang
@Scrabbleman: So far, no. The MC doesn't want revenge and decides to go his own way. He's dejected about what happened but has his own adventures and his own party members.

Dex-chan lover
This pretty much only exists so people can grab profile pics from the cat girl
Theres no value in this besides that

Users who are viewing this thread