Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the romance is between only the MC and Cat Girl? I see the harem tag and it's turning me off to reading the rest. I don't mind if he gets more girls in his party, but would prefer the romance to remain exclusively between him and Kanade.

Supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Will never understand why people get mad over nothing in the internet lmao

So for anyone that says "he is weak but can do this and that LOL" he is weak for the HEROS party not in general so shut up please

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! ITS A REALLY GOOD ONE TOO!!!
Please continue to translate it to english :D
its one of the best kicked out hero party I have ever read XD
10/10 !!
ME NEED MOARRRRR

Contributor
This is so bad and ham-handed and makes me scream "DEAR GOD WHY" in so many chapters that I'm actually conversely quite enjoying it.

(Though I presume one day soon it's going to cross a line and do something actually offensive to me instead of just severely eyebrow-raising and/or hysterically nonsensical. Many warning signs are there. And that will probably take the fun out of it. But it should be good while it lasts.)

completely illogical and retarded story progression, all of which is cliche. This is not a manga for the Seinen demographic. It is a manga for the Hopelessly Retarded demographic. Avoid at all costs.

This manga is kinda nice for now at least but the mc kinda lack self confidence and he's too nice, well i dunno maybe a lot of you guys love mc like that.

(spoiler)

I hope the mc won't feel like he's just some useless guy because of that mage girl in hero party spit insult to him when they want to ask him to join again and use him oh god please no no no nooo....

still a bit surprised I found this gem through mangaupdates recommendation list and not on Novel updates (since it has a WN )

I really enjoy the trope of being kicked out of high ranking parties for being useless only for
them to hire someone else as a replacement who says "what the fuck, of course I can't do that! Who the fuck told you that's normal???"
This is cliche but fun and a fast read so who cares.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, who would willingly go into slave contract, wtf. Does Japanese teens are so insecured about relationship that they need their partner to be slave???

Users who are viewing this thread