Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau

@HammerU89
you mean
2 loli girls, iirc the dick hero says so that they're too young.

the dick hero should've called the fbi, lol.

A beast tamer is such an awesome premise but it's wasted on the MC. If he were any smarter then honestly it would be a great read.

Thank you for the translations though!

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 i know how far the raws are but, actually
the twin lolis is like halfway party complete, iirc there is still like 3 more

Dex-chan lover
How much volumes are out cuz the cover is 4 when the chapters are vol 1 so are the manga behind maybe but even still im happy with the translation

Dex-chan lover
@HammerU89 well to each their own, and btw the raws are actually up to 45 in the official app where this manga publish マンガUP!raws sites are always behind in raws when it come to this sqenix manga app

and honestly still prefer narrative wise the novel over manga, just because of how much stuff manga is rushing at times

Dex-chan lover
Idk why people are hating this so hard in the comments, other than the tropey "kicked out of the party" dynamic (which is a bit bland and pointless, but it's only there to narratively kick him onto his own path, so whatever), this is a cute little isekai action/romance. Nice and fluffy so far, just what I want out of a slice-of-life manga. Hopefully the romance actually goes somewhere, it's cute so far but a bit unpolished, and those later covers make me fear that it could fall for the temptation to become harem trash... But none of that has happened *yet* so I'll hold out hope.

if i never see another "depressed about getting kicked out of the party" trope, it'll be to soon

Aggregator gang
Well, some people don’t want a slice of life fantasy @Nelsyv . Some people like me came here for some action and shit. It’s more than just the “I got kicked out of my party” trope. We don’t get any real look into the party or much about his character. Like, more on how he feels about getting kicked out. All we get is some shit like, “they think I’m weak and useless?” And nothing more about some flash backs of him having a good time with them, making the moment even more impactful. And, the author only ever puts any effort to look more into the party and their relationship before hand at chapter 7 and 10. Even then, the author does a shit job at it. We don’t even get shown what he can actually do until later. Like, showing that all he can do is control pacifist animals as watch out and carry luggage, or how he’s really bad in battle. He doesn’t even know about something that I’m pretty sure any beast tamer would know, especially in his case. Since he can control more than on animal yet he won’t control more than on squirrel. He didn’t even try summoning an animal to save the cat girl. The authors not doing a good job at writing any of this. I can tell that they haven’t even put that much effort. And one thing I found really dumb was the fact that she didn’t even need his help. She could’ve just killed it from the get go. Even if there is the possibility of there being no one to feed her, it’s much better than getting mauled to death.

Even if it’s trying to be a slice of life, it ain’t doing a good job at it. It’s marketing it’s self as a romance/action. More action than romance if you will. Even the description puts it more as a action fantasy and only adds some romance elements at the end. It’s all just a bunch of fantasy action so far. No sign of slide of life. It’s just not interesting or good. Your free to enjoy it, but I’m only telling you why others don’t like it as much.

Dex-chan lover
Guys
am i going to get crucified if i ask on where do you read the raw chapters?

Dex-chan lover
This one is actually better than most of the "I got yeeted out of the dickhead hero's party" stories. The story at least incorporates the loser party more into the story, and I like how the whole party are all assholes instead of one being like, "I was neutral or against this decision, but I have the personality of a wet paper towel with tits so I didn't mention anything when shit went down, so can we still netflix and chill later?"

Also, while he is the basic dense pure, until it makes you puke, hearted MC, that type tends to be more fun to read then the edgy, Im gonna kill the party who wronged me but let me first pick up some side bitches from the local ye old hoemart, type of MC.

Basically, it's a good story, but nothing it's doing is genera denfiying which is fine for me.

Luigi is going to the say bad words help

On an actual note it's not the worst I've read. In fact, it's a lot more readable than most generic manga like this. Shame it only had 10 chapters but I'm sure in 10 years I will not read this because I will have forgotten about it ahahvsbaabs

God I just want to be isekaid

Fed-Kun's army
in next chapter, i hope the mc not became a coward and try to stand up againts his old party

Dex-chan lover
Aight caught up to chapter 10. It's not bad but also not good. Read it if there's nothing else to read. Just your typical one-dimensional asshole hero party filled with assholes because they're just assholes kicking out theyre surprisingly much needed beast tamer that they apparently replaced with a "normal" underwhelming beast tamer to induce their assholiness. Its then followed up by generic scenarios like
saving the cat girl, be companions with the fluffy cat girl, join the guild, get picked on by a tough guild guy, saving the merchant, beating a bunch of goons, beating strong monsters

Plus, chapters are short so there isnt much to digest so read knowing there isnt much to expect and enjoy the nice art and the rest.

It's enjoyable dumb fun when the focus is on the Beast Tamer, but every time they show the Hero's Party you're reminded how flimsy the premise is. They seem to hate him for absolutely no reason, not even a bad one.

If it turns out there's a twist where they have been brainwashed into hating him I'd feel a little better, but even then there wouldn't have been any set up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread