Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - The jack of all trades r…

Dex-chan lover
the scanlation aside, I love how Rightfully spiteful our MC is to his former allies.

They fucking deserve every fucking treatment they got from him.

Thank you very much, this is such a good scanlation, pleasing both to the eyes and brain, thank you

Dex-chan lover
Having blocked the monkeys, I was wondering what were you talking about, since GalaxyDegen is doing a fine work translating this manga, IMHO. Maybe it would be better to focus on the manga that are not so lucky to already have a good group translating them...

Dex-chan lover
Having blocked the monkeys, I was wondering what were you talking about, since GalaxyDegen is doing a fine work translating this manga, IMHO. Maybe it would be better to focus on the manga that are not so lucky to already have a good group translating them...
Having a group translating them?

Lmfao as if. Galaxy Degen Scans hold onto hundreds of mangas and only bother actually scanlating them when someone else starts working on them. Fuck Galaxy Degen Scans, almost worse than the nft monkeys

Dex-chan lover
Hey all, thanks for the compliments. I'll be continuing to translate more chapters. @Dalek-Bob ty for pointing that out, I uploaded a revised page so it should be fixed now.
Thanks dude. I really hope you continue, cause the monkey translations are trash, and GDS only bother releasing a new chapter when someone else starts working on their dropped mangas.

While I'm grateful for all GDS translates, they spread themselves too thin so I'm very grateful for any decent other party that picks things up. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Just read the GDS version, and LurkingTL did a better job.

I haven't read the monkey's trashlations. I always stop reading as soon as their logo pops up. (I wish blocked groups would actually be blocked)

Dex-chan lover
@LurkingTL please keep going if you want to, your translation work on this chapter is much better than the others.

Aggregator gang
Great job on the scanlation!

Was very satisfying seeing MC finally snap at them, even though they're cartoonishly written. Hope there's going to be more adventures with Sophia, she's cute.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for actually translating into legible English, as opposed to that dumpster fire RightDark has been pushing out.

Dex-chan lover
That girl is dangerously close to becoming a siscon after that bath scene :smugchisato:

Users who are viewing this thread