Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 15 - The jack of all trades r…

Dex-chan lover
Great job on the Scanlation. I love that this is getting scanlated by someone other than monkey. The webnovel is really good and its fun being able to enjoy the story in another medium.

Dex-chan lover
As others have already said, this is a breath of fresh air. To be able to read this manga without wracking my brain what the hell was being said or discussed, I really appreciate that.

Thanks for the scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was done by an experienced scanlator, excellent job!

Im so happy to see Orn scolding the party on how hard a support's role actually is

Dex-chan lover
thank you, the other TL reads almost like unedited mtl. It was bad enough for me to drop the series

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation! This one was very good, extremely high quality. If you can release these more frequently than GD, I will gladly keep reading! Please keep up the good work!

It’s like god heard my prayers 🔥. Thank you for picking this up, and fuck that retarded ape Rightdark

Dex-chan lover
I blocked the ape long ago because I'm here to enjoy reading manga, not to give myself an aneurysm, so I wouldn't even have anything to read if it weren't for you Lurking, thank you for your hard work!

Supporter
Thanks, this is much better. I clicked 'next' and was taken aback by how awful it was. Like so, so bad. This is incomparably better.

Supporter
So much better than the other one. I hope you decide to continue. I like this story.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, you did very well on this. While I don't exactly mind waiting on GD despite their extreme inconsistency, if you've the motivation to continue this series it would be more then welcome.

Dex-chan lover
Finally some good fucking translation
KpVfjAN.png

Dex-chan lover
A redrawer would put this over the top as high quality, but as it is the text was far easier to read so thank you.

Dex-chan lover
you dropped this shit, 👑👑👑👑👑
thank you, GD does fuck all with this, and rightdark is dog shit

Users who are viewing this thread