Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 17 - The jack of all trades f…

Dex-chan lover
pkvubp.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your scanslation work! You're working alone out of passion so I don't mind the lack of redrawing! And the TL is quite good, at least for whom English is a third language like me! I quite like the story development that's at least somewhat different then the usual in the same genre!
please continue with this, I've blocked the monkey scan! :salute:

Last edited:
This version has more pages than the Vader monkey upload. Was that an error on his part or should I assume he cut pages out on purpose?

Dex-chan lover
I saw a next chapter button and decided to hold until I read the comments. thank goodness i dodged the monkey bullet

Dex-chan lover
This version has more pages than the Vader monkey upload. Was that an error on his part or should I assume he cut pages out on purpose?
It's cause that scanlator doesnt seem to care about his work. And just has machines do the work for them without double checking their work.

They've also been churning out translations of multiple different series to the point that I'd consider it spam.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

As much as I enjoy a plot development, I'm kinda worried this one is gonna be one of those annoying anime misunderstandings that could be cleared with a single word, lmao. How long are they going to avoid using the name "Orun" for the dragonslayer around the new girl? There's always the chance she hears it and still believes he must be someone else, but I assume that despite the vast information network they have, she's probably gonna come face-to-face with him to kill him before ever hearing his name.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting developments. I wonder what happened to Allroun in the past.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting developments. I wonder what happened to Allroun in the past.
Pretty sure he had some memories erased and probably some limiter on accessing his full power, as the villain said something that implies that! We seen a little when he was a child with the current "hero", when iirc he let him win during some demonstration, and a group of people(maybe the cult?) discussing/plotting something

Dex-chan lover
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...tte-iru-ch-4-chapter-4.1355461/#post-18167521

ofc he deleted the chapter right after I called him out and reuploaded a normal one iirc, but if you read the comments you will see other people saying the same thing

EDIT: and let's stop pretending that he "forgot" to upload the missing pages, he wants you to go to his shitty site to read the rest
According to the GL, that chapter had a TL provided by one of his group members and he wasn't aware that it had been taken from another group.

And we've warned the GL about partial chapters in the past, which is why he's now upload-banned until they're fixed.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure he had some memories erased and probably some limiter on accessing his full power, as the villain said something that implies that! We seen a little when he was a child with the current "hero", when iirc he let him win during some demonstration, and a group of people(maybe the cult?) discussing/plotting something
wouldn't be surprised if orun's power's also split in half and the "hero" has the other half of it

Users who are viewing this thread