Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 18 - The jack of all trades b…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Like I've stated in the last chapters comments, blocked the other TL's because of their god awful work, and glad someone competent picked it up. Don't let others discourage ya, keep at it!

Thanks for the TL! Like I've stated in the last chapters comments, blocked the other TL's because of their god awful work, and glad someone competent picked it up. Don't let others discourage ya, keep at it!
Their work might be “god awful” (especially the monkey) but they seem to be the only reason this group is releasing chapters again.

Dex-chan lover
Their work might be “god awful” (especially the monkey) but they seem to be the only reason this group is releasing chapters again.
Bad translations usually bring in people who'd want to take the mantle and make it better themselves, kind of like shitty mobile ads that play badly in the game ad to try and get people to download the game and do it better themselves.

If it wasn't for this group picking it up I'd have left this manga forever since I see no updates for it with the shitty TL group blocked, and unable to see their updates (👍), so I'm glad to see this group pick it up.

Contributor
He had them in the first half, not gonna lie. It does sound better that he'll offer his life to the clan members, not the clan itself.

This manga has gotten better to me now that he's ditched the lone wolf act. Him joining this clan has been nothing but positives as far as I've seen for now. And I'm still waiting for his old party's reaction once they realize he's now a high ranking executive and THE ace of their rival group. :dogkek:

Oh wow, so Rain is 6 years older than Orun? She's 24 and I can already hear some voices from certain corners about how her family name Hagwell suits her... So both Lucresia and Selma have "superpowers" too which I guess is kind of a cheat skill on their own. I'm liking his new party members already, they all seem much nicer people. Surely he'll finally clear the dungeon together with these 4, right? Too bad for Runa, she's taking too long to jump ship and there's already a healer in his new party.

So the 1st squad has a fairly balanced composition:
1 tank, 2 support (1 healer, 1 enchanter+leader) and 2 DPS (1 mage, 1 swordsman)

Double-page supporter
This shitty conspiracy plot without any tags related to it, i can't explain how much I wanna abuse the shit out of this shit...

Users who are viewing this thread