Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 19 - The Jack of All Trades c…

Dex-chan lover
Gosh I didn't expect part of this chapter to be sad. I feel so bad for Sophia & Caroline because from the previous chapters, they have such positive outlooks in life. Orun will be the best mentor to those girls because they deserve it. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how organized Silver Rabbit is makes it more wild with each passing chapter how super incompetent his old team was, and based on the horrible AI translation it looks like the only reason the old "hero" team seems to be pure nepotism.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :headpat:
Ujzxnrz.gif

I hope Caroline may have a good happy life after all that u.u

Double-page supporter
Just pointing something out:
The term "step sisters" is incorrect.
Sophia and Selma are half sisters - they have the same father.

"Step sisters" is a term if girls withou any blood relationship become siblings by the marriage of one of their parents with the one of the parents of the other girl.
For example: Father of girl A marries the mother of girl B after both the mother of girl A and the father of girl B had died.
Girls A and B are therefore no blood-related and hence step sisters due to that marriage.

But if the father has impregnated both women and hence is the father of both girls then the girls A and B are blood-related and therefore are half sisters from the beginning without any marriage.
That is the situation of Selma and Sophia.

I am very curious why does almost everyone reading the GDS hate them?, they are alot better the monkeys I am very new to this site and I was wondering why?. If they did something in the past I get it, However monkeys scans for a lack of a better term are complete garbage. So Like I said I am very curious

Group Leader
I am very curious why does almost everyone reading the GDS hate them?, they are alot better the monkeys I am very new to this site and I was wondering why?. If they did something in the past I get it, However monkeys scans for a lack of a better term are complete garbage. So Like I said I am very curious
The group has a habit of not releasing chapters for a while, sometimes months, then if someone tries to release a chapter independently they dump all the unreleased chapters at once. They have above average quality so nobody really "lose" anything, but it's not a great behaviour.

Dex-chan lover
They hoard their translations like a dragon hoards gold, not releasing them until someone else starts translating too.

Supporter
Remember guys, never make jokes on people who can destroy a building in an instant!
I got a chuckle when I thought that, in our world, using something like telekinesis could basically be considered "advanced magic;" but in the world where one can launch a giant ball of fire, or increase someone's capabilities just by thinking about it, it's suddenly the most inconceivable thing possible.

Dex-chan lover
Title got me bamboozled! Had me believe it will be about Orun past! :pout:
Nonetheless we still got some exposure about some characters and I bet we'll be seeing more of the "evil organization" in future chapters and I'm guessing the second major threat is the cult!

Users who are viewing this thread