Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 20 - The jack of all trades l…

Dex-chan lover
didn't even notice until now that these dark ape garbo mtl 'translations' stopped

Dex-chan lover
Either the booze make her boobs bigger or Orun is also drunk enough

Dex-chan lover
Yup. I remember nothing. Certainly not why this is his first mission with this party 20 chapters in. I should probably re-read, but eh, I don't care that much. I'll piece it together by next chapter.

Also I love it ending on what's obviously a fake-out just to have that boobs close up.

Came looking for this comment. That last panel her breasts grew three sizes like she's the Grinch 😂.
Good news is, a lot of the information was touched on in this chapter. So just re-reading the chapter should give you a decent enough summary of what's going on. You won't get the romance situation though. So here's a brief touch up.

3 girls to date, possible 3 more might be added.
Girl 1 - Former party-mate, in hero party, only one besides him with a brain, a badass in her own right, Pretty/Sexy, Big ( IYKYK)
Girl 2 - Selma, invited him to clan, sis-con, a badass in her own right, Pretty, Really Big currently buffed
Girl 3 - Selma's little sister, deredere, girl currently on cover, makes you want to protecc, Cute, Small

Possible Girl 4 - Under MC's guidence like alongside Selma's little sister, mysterious, fake smile, Cute/Pretty, Medium (iirc)
Possible Girl 5 - Rain, smallest girl, oldest girl, Cute, Flat
Possible Girl 6 - Lucre, high energy girl, mind empty no thoughts, Cute, Small

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Rizzard has cast her magic with the aid of her secret potions (alcohol).

Dex-chan lover
I find it cute when chapter endings like this in this sort of mangas try to imply that something adult themed gonna happen. Like he is not yet another asexual fantasy setting MC.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, that was the most forceful and violent sheep shearing I have seen.

Maybe Selma got a brief boob size buff, maybe she's puffing up her chest.

Users who are viewing this thread