Yuusha Party wo Tsuihosareta Ore daga, Ore kara Sudattekureta you de Ureshii. ....nanode Dai Seijo, Omae ni Ottekorarete wa Komaru no daga? - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
What the HELL?!

Why must Comikey always take the ones I really enjoy and put them behind a paywall?!

Dex-chan lover
What the HELL?!

Why must Comikey always take the ones I really enjoy and put them behind a paywall?!
Comikey is just a publisher though? It's all on the author to put it up on the site. And suprise suprise, the author wants to be paid for their work.

Not like anyone else is translating this, Galaxy Degen dropped it three months ago.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
a4e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It sucks that it looks like Galaxy Degen Scams dropped this series. Even the official translations are a couple of chapters ahead of them.

Dex-chan lover
GDS seems they dropped it since Square picked it up for Manga Up! anyway, people should know by now that all these titles were worked by comikey staff long ago for Manga Up! and just now they are being uploaded to their website / app, so they are sharing series, you can find the official english rips out there at chapter 26 lol (comikey at 22, manga up global at 26)

I don't think there is much a point for GDS to keep going either given that is being simulpub and they never going to be up to date

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
GDS seems they dropped it since Square picked it up for Manga Up! anyway, people should know by now that all these titles were worked by comikey staff long ago for Manga Up! and just now they are being uploaded to their website / app, so they are sharing series, you can find the official english rips out there at chapter 26 lol (comikey at 22, manga up global at 26)

I don't think there is much a point for GDS to keep going either given that is being simulpub and they never going to be up to date

As much as I love to bitch about Comikey, there's definitely a difference between "Comickey picked up a series that had an active fan translation which killed it off" and "Comickey picked up a series where the fan translation died because it was already licensed".

Dex-chan lover
As much as I love to bitch about Comikey, there's definitely a difference between "Comickey picked up a series that had an active fan translation which killed it off" and "Comickey picked up a series where the fan translation died because it was already licensed".
Yeah, like i don't like Comikey, but some of these series that are just appearing by Comikey in this site, fantranslation were already either dead because Square licensed them long ago and were already available and simulpub'd in Manga Up and are so far ahead, or died long before that, some are still being translated even with the license, so Comikey or not, won't change anything

Like that Fief one too, KS group dropped that one so long ago, i think by the time Square licensed it, so it showing up as Comikey now, won't change anything, specially when the official is so far ahead of whatever the fantranslation had and is being simulpub, people just need to google for the rips, and that apply for any other english service they don't want to pay for, like K-Manga

Though because partnership, i think Comikey always gonna be behind Manga Up! global lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
you know, i they charge 3 "keys" for a chapter normally if a chapter is split into 3 it should be 1 key each part, nope comikey charges 3 per part -_- only reason i dont do anything with them.

Users who are viewing this thread