Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Obviously, Lloyd will have to take care of taking the trash out eventually.

Supporter
"Hmmm, we haven't jumped the shark lately...I know, let's make the monster as breedable-looking as we can, and then bring back the jerk that caused all of the problems from the start of the series!"

Dex-chan lover
i mean the whole damn city looks to be on fire, and they know who stole it. seems like he went in with the guns a'blazin approach.
It's the "church nation" - fire, brimstone and all that jazz... there's going to be at least one book burning, witch burning, heretic burning, etc... every weekend.

It's not like they showed a wreck of slew guards or even a single guard (or priest for that matter).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

"I wonder what he is up to...?" Cut to dingus and his idiot gals stealing a holy treasure. I'm not surprised he is this dumb, but I'd have thought those two could see past their affection to see how catastrophically stupid this was for them to do.

How much worse do you think they will make things? (I bet they break the sword...)

Dex-chan lover
I forget, are the girls who are still hanging with the "hero" brainwashed or are they douches too? I remember the shield girl apologized

Dex-chan lover
Kinda nice that they made the boss monster an ally. Still if the holy sword has the same rules as the holy staff.. how the heck is the douchebag hero able to equip it?

Dex-chan lover
I forget, are the girls who are still hanging with the "hero" brainwashed or are they douches too? I remember the shield girl apologized
No, the shield girl was on the MCs side but forced into doing what she did. The other two, as far as we know, are following this idiot 100% by choice.

Edit: Sorry, this information is actually false. I was thinking of another manga that featured a douchebag hero kicking out the MC and one of the members was his childhood friend who carried a big shield. I think it was about a mage or priest who was also skilled with a sword or something. In THAT manga, the friend eventually found out that she was compelled to treat the MC that way despite her feelings and later apologized.

In this one, the shield girl was also on the hero's side until she learned first hand (by losing her hand) just how much the MC was helping them and apologized when MC saved her hometown despite the "hero" refusing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

"I wonder what he is up to...?" Cut to dingus and his idiot gals stealing a holy treasure. I'm not surprised he is this dumb, but I'd have thought those two could see past their affection to see how catastrophically stupid this was for them to do.

How much worse do you think they will make things? (I bet they break the sword...)
I bet what's likely to happen is another member of the mc's party get's a really nice new sword.

Dex-chan lover
oh hey, almost forgot about him.
let me guess ex hero and glass will team up to remove the mc.

Dex-chan lover
I actually wonder what happened to the mage girl who stormed out when she realized the hero she loved was just a sham. Shield girl quit and made up with MC and the other two bitches aren't smart enough to leave him (despite him planning to steal the holy sword chapters ago and even warned him).

Users who are viewing this thread