Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 29

Contributor
She is the first one to notice his aura changed this chapter. ~page 21
Right, I missed that. Interesting. He didn't show his new staff either, so now I see there's the real possibility it really was someone else pretending to be him. I don't know about the other races, but as we've seen from Grist it is a fact that demons can disguise themselves and/or impersonate someone else with magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Lloyd: but I don't want to be a monster! I just want to help others and not use this overwhelming power to bring changes! I'm actually weak and prefer being a carpet!
Let's hope his balls will finally drop and my predictions are wrong
Herbivore MCs can be very frustrating.

Sure, he was taught by Merlin who is, as far I can tell, close to the single most powerful magic users in this fantasy setting, but at least he could realize that and say, "Even if I'm not as strong as Merlin, I'm damn strong compared to everyone else."

Fed-Kun's army
Theres a really interesting manga where the MCs friend becomes a "Brave" which is that mangas version of a standard fantasy hero who's selfless and willing to do whats right. But the MC is a "Hero" which is a selfish person who only ever does things thats in their own best interest.

As an example:
Braves would go kill a demon king to "save the world!"

Heroes would only stop the demon king if that demon king did something directly to harm them or their loved ones. Otherwise they wouldnt give a shit.
I'd probably take the position, "Demon King, as long as you remain peaceful, and an honorable and just ruler of your people, I won't trouble you.

But if you fail in that I'll kill you and take your throne for myself."

Double-page supporter
He's a monster and I AM a duffer for reading this sh*t... Well mostly skipping

Dex-chan lover
That piece of shit really just burned a country to the ground for an opportunity to flex his ego. Absolutely not, straight to the gallows.

Users who are viewing this thread