Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 30.3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well we know why Merlin is like that when it comes to Lloyd. Though I can say that her making Lloyd somehow develop an inferiority complex might put Lloyd in a more complex situation, especially since he now wields something that might potentially destroy his body. While his inferiority complex urges him to continue training (to surpass his limitations), it might also cause him to give up too early when the time comes and just accept that 'he is getting consumed by the power because he is weak'. Aside from the encouragements from the S-rank Party who truly cares for him, I think Merlin's own encouragements will be the key to make Lloyd break past this real psychological limitation of his.

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when I thought the Demon Lord is that Hero who stole the sword, like WHY THE F I keep seeing similiar faces among characters like cmon make it different for F sake. Why author these days keep doing this confusing things like make similiar faces to mob soldiers or important characters male or female.

Dex-chan lover
So the adventurers put the entire reason they are having the conversation we’re being shown in ellipses, and the demon king’s motivation is, and I quote, “I don’t want to say it”.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER

Dex-chan lover
Based on this chapter, Merlyn still seems like the more evil one, compared to the demon lord.

Aggregator gang
One of the most unnecessary chapters in all the mangas I read

Contributor
Interesting terminology for subordinates, where the demon lord outranks "7 demon emperors" who are just rebranded and expanded "4 heavenly kings"; functionally they are like elite executives of the demon army.

I don't quite like how the reader is being treated like a physically present eavesdropper in this chapter; we are shown scenes of conversations where characters either suddenly whisper in hushed, barely perceptible tones as if someone was listening in, or make vague references to insider information that probably everyone else already knows.

Heck, both the old and new demon lords are still unnamed to me. Can't even spare a box to show me their names?

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when I thought the Demon Lord is that Hero who stole the sword, like WHY THE F I keep seeing similiar faces among characters like cmon make it different for F sake. Why author these days keep doing this confusing things like make similiar faces to mob soldiers or important characters male or female.
Imagine they meet at some point, and it turns out they are brothers separated at birth.
And then the Demon Lord concludes that the Hero is his evil twin.
So the adventurers put the entire reason they are having the conversation we’re being shown in ellipses, and the demon king’s motivation is, and I quote, “I don’t want to say it”.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER
I believe it's called "foreshadowing". Although it has a little too many shadows, making it clear the author is hiding big things from us.

Users who are viewing this thread