Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Ch. 30.2

Dex-chan lover
Lily is adorable also sword fiend huh Merlin's party truly was stacked also wondering who the drill hair girl is for the rival party I currently can't remember anyone we've seen so far with that design

Edit~ found her it's Leticia the chunni girls follower

Dex-chan lover
No disrespect to the translators, you guys have been doing good work so I assume the flaw is in the text, but:

what the FUCK was anyone talking about this chapter

Contributor
Hmm, so the members of the legendary party did fake their deaths. Or at least Will, Lily and maybe Merlin did. I wonder why?

As those four silhouettes would imply, it appears Kurumu (white mage), Sylvie, Shino (black mage) and Leticia would form a party. That leaves either Sylvie and Leticia to be a tank and a DPS, likely a melee one since they already have two mages. That leaves room for an archer, or a tank if none of the two girls are going to be carrying a shield around.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly those short chapters are annoying, we have the end of one conversation and the begging of another one!
And why is an adult woman, who's supposedly this badass warrior, blushing over some stupid nickname? It's not cute as the author probably think it is! :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Lot of things happening - but I am still hoping that Lloyd would stop becoming too inferior of himself :kek:

Dex-chan lover
So, MC was thinking that swordswoman has some impressive constitution that makes her impossible to detect with magic, but it's either the special cloak, or she's just that good at anti-magical stealth.
No disrespect to the translators, you guys have been doing good work so I assume the flaw is in the text, but:

what the FUCK was anyone talking about this chapter
Last chapter MC met his current party's previous White Mage, who said they're looking for new party members. This chapter, they recommended them the loose chuuni black mage they worked with on their dungeon adventure. The one who single-handedly made the dungeon a lot more adventurous.

Also, now the mysterious swordswoman who helped out the party leader, is now meeting the mysterious alchemist who fought the fog demon. The amount of mysteriousness was so great, it kind of overshadows the conversation. But the point is, they're old friends from the party which saved the world from the demon king, and the mysterious swordswoman was actually a holy knight, until she dropped out for being too much of a fighter. And somehow, she is considered dead.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
COnsidering how much Lloyd says that Merlyn is his mentor, I doubt that Merlin faked her death, but the others seems they did. Wonder why.
I wonder if it's a complete faked death (as in involving convincing also authorities of their own death) or if the authorities know and are helping them hide.
BTW unless there was a different unshown fight or referring to Yui training, Lily didn't actually fight an adventurer but a knight bodyguards.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly those short chapters are annoying, we have the end of one conversation and the begging of another one!
And why is an adult woman, who's supposedly this badass warrior, blushing over some stupid nickname? It's not cute as the author probably think it is! :pepehmm:
this comment tells me you haven't come to regret your edgy teen phase yet

Users who are viewing this thread