Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
100% that shieldwoman is going to show up again.

And something tells me he wasn't kicked out for being useless, he was kicked out because he was another man getting in the way of that hero's harem.
Yeah, Shieldwoman gonna regret later and come crawling 'I was one please let me join your party, hero was just after our bodies afterall' 100% And looking at how these stories always go he'll let her join <_<

Dex-chan lover
MC should just throw his money to the ground like trash and then told the hero to pick it up by himself, or just silently leave.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Im sorry man but im not really digging the whole banished from the party setting its super overused but hey ill see where this goes... Hopefully less of that shenanigans where the old party leader gets frustrated and takes it out on the mc

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the harem hero meets a deservedly gruesome end. Hubris is a helluva drug.

Oh hey it's the "Hero's party doesn't realise their support character is OP and making things easy for them so they kick him out thinking they're too good for him only to realise later" trope. Neat.
Just like the Black Mage who got kicked out and joined the Demon King’s army.

I mean. if youre a white mage and dont do any healing I think you deserve to be banished. thats literally their job description, to support the others.

Dex-chan lover
100% that shieldwoman is going to show up again.

And something tells me he wasn't kicked out for being useless, he was kicked out because he was another man getting in the way of that hero's harem.
upon rereading I would honestly wish authors would just write this kinda plot in outright like… hero boy KNEW his support was OP and didn’t want to be overshadowed so he turned the other party members against the MC

bc honestly there’s no way a hero party that is formed by the big shots wouldn’t have taught them the basics? makes zero sense that they wouldn’t know his worth then

Dex-chan lover
What gets me isn't the MC getting kicked out of the party for dumb reasons (that happens IRL in many organizations), but the ones where there's a "nuisance fee" or what have you, and the MC actually gives it to them.

There's stupid, and then there's that. Thankfully not all of them do that, but this story does and it's just as immersion-destroying as ever.

Dex-chan lover
Another one of these, eh? Find the dumbest reason to kick an OP member out of the party because he interferes with the harem dynamic...
sigh
Though that was quick recovery lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite amazed that his new party has more male than female members though. That's pretty unusual for this subgenre.

Contributor
Another day another "expelled from the party" fantasy story. Let's see how this one tries to stand out (or not) from the others.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, these japanese making competent MCs and making them losers who have zero self-confidence so that readers will think he's humble or something is starting to piss me off.

The chronology-clarity is fucked. I thought he got scouted after running away and it would show how he got into the hero's party.

Users who are viewing this thread