Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

yay the granny seems really nice too 🥺❤️ hope the hero falls for her tbh but lets see how it goes;; thank you for the update!!

I hope there's a plot twist to y she was always betrayed be her lover the hero. So far, i found one manga like this where the mc's childhood friend is her lover but then became a hero. And then married someone else even promising mc they will come back

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling if she becomes a good alchemist she'll end up being taken along on the Hero's journey

Fed-Kun's army
The obvious outcome is that her distancing strategy is going to work more like "playing hard to get" and her obvious showing of hardwork is just gunna make Hero-boy fall in love with her harder making the heroine an afterthought.

@Athedite - Ah, you're talking about https://mangadex.org/title/36856/this-time-i-will-definitely-be-happy

I personally hope that Lukas gets female MC to come with him on the journey so that their relationship becomes better.

Dex-chan lover
While I almost always root for the childhood friend (in vain, sadly) this time I find myself surprisingly hoping that the hero follows the original plot. It would be way too sad if the original FL has no one to rescue her, while Laura legitimately wants to follow her own path.

Dex-chan lover
O3o
The jumps between chapters makes me little confused bout the timeline lol
Many thanks

I'm going to guess, she becomes a pretty good alchemist so that when the hero heads out he asks her to join his party. It will me our main character that saves the girl, not the hero. It seems that in all of these stories having knowledge of what is supposed to happen always leads to changes.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

I'm going to guess, she becomes a pretty good alchemist so that when the hero heads out he asks her to join his party. It will me our main character that saves the girl, not the hero. It seems that in all of these stories having knowledge of what is supposed to happen always leads to changes.

@Athedite The only plot twist (according to people on NU, is that the heroine
had been slowly brainwashing the hero to fall for her via his dreams.

@maddery
Who is the ML? does the MC end up falling for him or he's completely brother-zoned? Also why was the heroine doing something so twisted?
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread