Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry to hear you all lost interest. Thank you so much for your work on this series.

Thanks for the chapter... realy sad to know you wll not continu this serie. It would be great if some one can pick it up. :)

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Damn, just when i was thinking when the next chapter would drop, the title got dropped instead, oh well, i can only wait until someone else picks this up again.

The title at the end gives me a headache, i have trouble understanding where it starts.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
What will you work on now? There’s was another alchemist manga adaptation that was dropped maybe that? Her village was under attack and she accidentally put herself asleep for a really long time only to wake up being the only one with knowledge to create certain potions. Can’t remember the name...

Dex-chan lover
@Twi
You mean this?
https://mangadex.org/title/38912/the-survived-alchemist-with-a-dream-of-quiet-town-life

Dex-chan lover
Dang. Now that's a cheat. It's a bit suspicious that it's specifically for Alchemy though.

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Quickshot76
Oh yea that’s the one. I thought there’s was more than just the prologue....hope someone picks that up too.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this story has the staying power to last until the end of the game's storyline. And it's so weird since I usually root for the childhood fried, but I still hope that Lukas doesn't get together with Laura. (Or if it does happen, I hope the original heroine from the game doesn't reach a bad end because of it.) Although, it would be kind of funny the the brave's entire journey is messed up because Laura changes the story.

@Twi
There was more than a prologue, but it got an official translation.
Although, in my opinion it was deeply disappointing after a few chapters, especially the "good slave owner and happy slaves," trope.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi

or you could just buy it since the offical english books were released up to vol 2.
though since the books are released, you might be able to find some free versions if you check aggregate sites.

Aww man, thanks for your work
Hope this gets picked up soon, it’s fun to read

thank you for the update!! Too bad there won't be more chaps...

Hope someone will pick this one up 😭

Oof, felt my heart drop with that last announcement. Here's to hoping.
There are only like 9 chapters of the LN translated so I'll have to see what those have to offer in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread