Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aww, thanks for the chapter and for the notice.
I hope someone else will pick it up.

Well, time to pass the link around in all the big-name translator's discords.

Sad to hear it`s been dropped thanks for translations along the way though. hopefully someone picks this up.

It'll be awesome if she can also learn magic with other crafts by just reading.. nevermind.
That skill is quite specialized.. hope she could at least get buffed with status boosting products.

looks like im the odd one here for shipping them lol. && tysm for the update though! and big oof for the dropped status 😔😔

Fed-Kun's army
Wwwwwww NOW I'm sure there's SOMETHING going on in the original the Brave story that made him forget his promise.... I mean ..... HE'S SO CUTEEEEE (yes, I'm weak to cuteness) wwwwww

You know what.. now i feel like it's ok if he's the ML... Of course, if the reason stated above is acceptable.. wwww :'))

Dex-chan lover
@definitionofinsanity
People try to do it, but the adage "distance makes the heart grow fonder," generally doesn't stand up to rigorous testing IRL. It certainly shows up in romcoms a lot though, so I wouldn't be surprised if the author goes that route.

And like, I get that people don't really get to tell their hearts what to do very easily, so I'm not one to judge on feelings alone. But if someone's turn-on is "they're not interested in me," then I gotta say, they got stuck with a bottom tier draw on the gachapon of life. 😭

@zz2000
Her ability to memorize seems like a crazy powerful cheat to me, allowing her to become a top notch alchemist. Maybe it isn't really, but it still seems to me that, if Lukas does try to pursue her until the end (which remains a big if), then it's kind of like how when someone wins the lottery, all their casual acquaintances and distant relations suddenly want to be their best friend.

But maybe that's just me.

(Also, thanks for the spoilers! And the considerate replies 😋 )

Double-page supporter
Well that's too bad, but thanks for picking it up and translating it in the first place!
Hope someone will pick this up eventually😁

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing translator already saw the ending?
seems like a pretty generics isekai shojou

Supporter
Thanks for your work doing this series, a shame that you're dropping it.

Anyone else want to pick this up?

Users who are viewing this thread