Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
Peeps here are justifiably saddened about the series being dropped, but the most important question remains unanswered: Is it "medium heat" or "high heat"?

Y4.png

Supporter
Boo, it's always the interesting ones that get dropped... If it was a tiddy-filled fanservice-only manga, there would have been a dozen groups fighting over it.

WAIT I WAS SERIOUSLY HURTING BC OF THE CHARACTERS AND THEN I SEE THE ENDING CREDIT
WHAT

Dex-chan lover
WHAT IF.
the "granny" is actually Lauraall along. she's also decided to become the actual granny pupil and takes after her job as alchemist. after hearing Luka's progress with the heroine, Laura let go of her love and conceal her indentity in order to support Luka by making him potions free of charge(?) by sending the ingredient through the magical pot.

Thank you for the hard work!
At least yoy have us an insight for this series.

Hope this gets picked up soon

So sad- I’m still waiting for the major time skip though.

Thank you for translating so far - I hope another group picks up this cute manga soon though!!!🥰🥰🥰

Fed-Kun's army
Too bad the translators are dropping this. Maybe someone else will pick it up.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh thats so bittersweet. feel bad for both of them tbh. lukas is being held at a distance which makes him sad while mc's distancing herself and trying not to fall for him so she wont be sad in the future

theres no winning for these two big sad hours. hope another group picks this up i rlly wanna see how this develops

@Dezaki good theory!!!!! that makes it even sadder but thanks!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread