Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
The raws only go up to chapter 6, and then there is a hiatus notice.

... I ship it.... TTwTT they're so cute.... also is this manga based off of a novel??? Since the series is being dropped and it seems like the author is going on haitus... if anyone has information please tell me!

I do believe the hero loved and loves the MC, but his constant battles made him just focus on defending human race. Of course, everybody has moments that feels sad and recall nostalgic moments in their childhood.

The thing is that, the hero is not dense, he was told by everybody that he loves the MC and will have to live with her that he considered that to be his life until now.

He is experiencing new things but still misses his family and friends, but never gave more thought about it since that is what he knew.

That is why the phrase, you don't realize what you have ubtil you miss it. Since he found another person that is showing the same affection that his childhood sweetheart, he probably thought that she was the one. Remember he went thru so many things and was a different person and won't be liked by people in The past but this companion is able to see that Good in him and is always with him.

Yes a bit selfish and selfless because the MC could have been scared of him or dislike him because he was not the innocent child she knew or still love him. It could have gone either way.

I was listening to a whole new world whilst reading this chapter and it just for perfectly 🥺
It summed up the feels of this chapter soo well

@Moresealworth
Thought so too.
It would make it that much more tragic. She was the one making potions for them all that time and supporting him from the sidelines, but then he comes back with a different girl.

Fricking Sadd....TT Bruh, they're both making themselves harder to understand tho

i was confused for a second and realised she might have "game logic" memory where someone tells you a password or something important and your character permanently knows it

I'm putting this manga on hold until you guys translate or there is a better quality translation and typeset.

it appears her character posesses an eidetic memory. neat. not too game breaking but useful
oh, nvm the author is an inconsistent moron

Supporter
Oof, poor Luka. Suffering for something his future self does that isn't even technically wrong.

Ngl I feel pretty horrible for Luka. He's suddenly being punished for something he hasn't done. As an adult in a child's body, couldn't she have simply told him "hey Luka, I want to try being friends with the girls too" or "I want to start studying for my future, whatcha think?" Looping him in isn't difficult and would likely make him less clingy because he knows why she's distancing.

Ugh I just feel bad for the kid ):

Is this some kind of reason why the Male protagonist is in love with the 'heroine' of the [Last Brave] ?...🤔🤔🤔

Users who are viewing this thread