Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Pointer: use a different front. CCWildWord is pretty popular for standard text fonts. There are a variety of fonts to use for these kind of easy going story.
There is a discord for scanlators. DM me and I'll send you the discord server code (unless you're already a member :) )
Also, keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
Her parents are pieces of shit tbh. Your daughter asks you to keep it a secret and you cannot even wait two fucking seconds and spill the beans?! Your daughter is 100 times more mature then you are.

Fed-Kun's army
@dicloniuslucy : She talks about taking the exam to serve at the palace, so no I do not believe it is an earlier chapter, it is after they have returned to the village

@Maharani_airin and @FrostKD : In what way / where did it confuse you? I cannot make corrections without specifics

@Flowerthinking : In Chapter 6 "Granny" says that they will return to the village "tomorrow", these events take place after their return to the village

Well she has a point, in stories where the mc knows the future, they're always dead set on the future that they forgot to look at what's right in front of them and that the characters are not just characters but they are now real people with real feelings.

But if you know the future, you can't help but be focused or worried about that i guess 🤷‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
Why are you guys ragging on Luka so much? Unlike other weird stories where 6 year olds seem to have emotional growth fitting of their thirties, this is an actual child.

@Twenty4carats Shitty writing. I'm not talking about the actual author being a lousy writer here, but the "author" who wrote the story this story takes place.
It's clear that Luka has feelings for Laura, but the "author" decided to disregard the backstory they wrote and forced him with a different character they preferred.
Of course, we're being told the story from Laura's perspective, and if I recall, she was more a fan of the Luka/Laura pairing. It could be that she's forgotten some bits of the story that establishes how Luka fell out of love for Laura... or it could just be bad writing.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrana
It's not exactly "clingy" they were both already really close with each other, if your best friend suddenly start to avoid you without any clear reason of course you'll be worried and start to question why.

I'm glad she finally realized that you can't just push someone away like that, especially without any proper explanation, her attitude towards Luca can be quite irritating to see in the previous chapters

Thanks for the translations 😁

Dex-chan lover
Chapter seemed to end abruptly?
Also thanks for these chapters

@duckstapha
Why is the mom such a dirty snitch, I hope mc doesn’t tell any more secrets to her parents.
Bruh in the mum's eyes she's a little girl (who also btw still needs to be protected wandering the forest) so telling her best friend to take care of her and get along doesn't seem to be that big a mistake... It's at least very understandable in this context imo

Users who are viewing this thread