Yuusha-sama, Sakuya mo Otanoshimi deshita ne. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
i prefer the original bunny girl. this is an overall inferior version of the pre serialization. it's sad to have to say it but this story would benefit more from less pages instead. ironic really considering i was just complaining earlier about too many manga nowadays having too little page counts. i think if this was maybe only 10~13 pages it would be perfect. there's no reason to waste extra pages running around for no reason if it doesn't actually provide anything of value to the story.

Dex-chan lover
i prefer the original bunny girl. this is an overall inferior version of the pre serialization. it's sad to have to say it but this story would benefit more from less pages instead. ironic really considering i was just complaining earlier about too many manga nowadays having too little page counts. i think if this was maybe only 10~13 pages it would be perfect. there's no reason to waste extra pages running around for no reason if it doesn't actually provide anything of value to the story.
Original bunny girl might still show up. She's at the bottom center of the last panel here. https://mangadex.org/chapter/361012b5-45db-4fb7-bd64-697f410950e6/20

Dex-chan lover
other Version has a better flow, and the first girls are annoying
Original bunny girl might still show up. She's at the bottom center of the last panel here. https://mangadex.org/chapter/361012b5-45db-4fb7-bd64-697f410950e6/20
could be a change

in the other Version, Hero had the Bunny girl first. And he had multiple times Sex with her, before the Priestess joined. even the group dynamic is better, Bunny girl was (initiated) responsible for the lewd part (only 9.5 chapters).

this feels more like the Hero cheats on the other Women, and it is dumb for a Priestess to suggest sex as Teamwork practice (first Bunny girl, was introduced as a lewd Partner), even his (annoying) childhood friend would be better.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so if wants to get out of the dog house, he should satisfy all of them at once or even have set days on who he’s with. Everybody wins except the world since the journey won’t start any time soon. Thanks for the translations.
One of the harem light novels I read actually had the main character spend a night with each of his 9 girls after they get married

Dex-chan lover
The Demon King will just stop the Hero using his succubus army lol, my guy succumb way too easy.

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, he'll never leave town. No demons subjugated, only semen demons.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that other one that sleeps with everyone and sits up in bed the exact same way after the deed lol forgot the name but it's definitely inspired by it

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that other one that sleeps with everyone and sits up in bed the exact same way after the deed lol forgot the name but it's definitely inspired by it
Good old Peter Grill.
This one is based on a shorts manga by the artist, but the story and setting is a little bit different.

Dex-chan lover
This whole thing starts to remind me of "Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time"

Edit:
Oh yea, as other people already mentioned above.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this kind of thing. They were in the right but they were aggressive to a bystander without even telling him the whole story and just expected him to back off. And then when he did learn the whole story he still went and protected her from her victims just because she's hot. I knew this series would be garbage, but this just confirms it's not my kind of garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread