Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Gotta Rape ‘Em All!

Dex-chan lover
I love the comment section. Peak Conflict 🔥🔥💥💯💯

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when did i learn to not take into heart of fantasy rape. Reality sexual assaults are different tho.

The first page of this thread is thin-skinned people looking for excuses to complain a doujin with gratuitous levels adultery and rape. No really, ya'll really aren't a position to complain, at all. From the chapters I've seen thus far, this isn't even entry-level NTR yet.

It's like none of those mofos ever read/watched Goblin Slayer... oh wait that gets a free pass it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Comment Sections:
"Oh no, a Manga that has an Erotic and Sexual Violence tag is now showing Erotic and Sexual Violence scenes! Oh, the horror! I must drop it now but will secretly come back for more!"

People who are Quick to Judge:
"TRASH! GARBAGE! WHY JUST WHY?! WHY IS THERE A GROUP R#PE ORGY NOW?!" Completely ignoring that a group of men in a Village did the same thing few chapters ago

Those that Read the Raws:
"Ya'll are overreacting."

Me:
"Didn't the MC let a village r*pe a woman and also r*pe someone's wife in front of him not to long ago? Why are you surprised that someone else does it too?"
I thought someone would reply to you being condescending at the very least but I'm surprised no one did so far. You are right btw

Dex-chan lover
The first page of this thread is thin-skinned people looking for excuses to complain a doujin with gratuitous levels adultery and rape. No really, ya'll really aren't a position to complain, at all. From the chapters I've seen thus far, this isn't even entry-level NTR yet.

It's like none of those mofos ever read/watched Goblin Slayer... oh wait that gets a free pass it seems.
Oh that's hilarious. I'm caught up with both Goblin Slayer and Redo of Healer. Calling me thinned skin just because I don't like shitty orc rape in a manga about a milf hunter is funny.

Guys, it's fiction. You don't have to delve on the pages you don't like, just quickly scroll through them.
Don't act like children about a manga that is obviously meant to disgust you and creep you out.
I agree, it's like reading Berserk fully aware of it being gruesome and violent, only to complain about a single scene that is gruesome and violent that you don't like. No shit there will be certain parts you will not like, that's literally every manga/anime, it's not going to please everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Comment Sections:
"Oh no, a Manga that has an Erotic and Sexual Violence tag is now showing Erotic and Sexual Violence scenes! Oh, the horror! I must drop it now but will secretly come back for more!"

People who are Quick to Judge:
"TRASH! GARBAGE! WHY JUST WHY?! WHY IS THERE A GROUP R#PE ORGY NOW?!" Completely ignoring that a group of men in a Village did the same thing few chapters ago

Those that Read the Raws:
"Ya'll are overreacting."

Me:
"Didn't the MC let a village r*pe a woman and also r*pe someone's wife in front of him not to long ago? Why are you surprised that someone else does it too?"
Because (virtually) no one wants to see anyone other than the MC getting action? And besides people have been commenting on the orc chapter before this one and in the doll chapter it didn't get to the point of actual penetration

Dex-chan lover
Manga description:

"The hero, Chloe, is a strange hero who demands a bounty when saving people. And what makes it different is the prize... He only likes married women, so he demands the prettiest Milf in town. 'If you want me to save the city, give me the most beautiful milf'"

Expectations: MC getting action with MILFs with MC doing the NTR-ing

Looks to most recent chapters: Orc rape/gangbangs on random women and now possibly the members of the MC's harem (so MC getting NTR-ed and/or not being the one getting action)

And there are some people that are confused as to why people don't like the direction the manga is going?

Dex-chan lover
I agree, it's like reading Berserk fully aware of it being gruesome and violent, only to complain about a single scene that is gruesome and violent that you don't like. No shit there will be certain parts you will not like, that's literally every manga/anime, it's not going to please everyone.
It's fucking nothing like berserk stupid analogy.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, she survived with her virginity intact but realized that her fiancé was a scumbag that would sacrifice her to the orcs, the MC saved her and in turn the Knight cancels the marriage and accompany the MC in exchange of saving her life but have to remind him that knights must be virgins, it's some sort of code they follow.
That's still her joining the mc's harem. How long do you think her code of virginity is going to last? Not long in this type of story.

Users who are viewing this thread