Yuusha-sama wa Houshuu ni Hitozuma wo go Kibou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Gotta Rape ‘Em All!

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what will happen if the princess accepts the hero's offer. she also underestimated the orc forces and now she and her kingdom pay the heavy prices.

Dex-chan lover
I love when the strategy includes sending the defending party in front of the sturdy and tall walls to protect them from getting any scratch.
Especially when the opposing force doesn't bring any siege weapon.

Dex-chan lover
I love when the strategy includes sending the defending party in front of the sturdy and tall walls to protect them from getting any scratch.
Especially when the opposing force doesn't bring any siege weapon.
Author learned this gem of a strategy from final season of Game of thrones i guess.

Dex-chan lover
People angry that other people are upset, when a manga about the mc getting milfs has orc gang grape. We came here for mc and milfs, not this. And not liking that is normal. Have your ntr/gangbang/orc fetishes, but that wasn't what the premise was about. Only reason i even read this is because of the art for the women but even that might not be enough. Also daily reminder, such extreme fetishes aren't normal, have em but don't expect people to like them.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese authors writing an army of orcs raping an entire city as a plot device to justify the main character stealing another man’s wife ✍️

Dex-chan lover
Well with this I know the orc King isn't some chump and actually thought out a plan.

Dex-chan lover
wow they sure lost easily, and right after they were all telling each other not to let their guards down.

edit: sure are a lot of people complaining here about what was obviously going to happen in this story. it's almost pathetic to see people not understand what kind of manga this is after 11 chapters. like seriously, the manga that's all about cucking and raping will show cucking and raping in it. how hard is that to understand. i get people don't have to like it but at the same time you can't really complain about it when you're this deep in. this isn't chapter 1, this shit has already been shown and you still kept going in spite of this. you've lost all rights to complain.
Because that’s not what this was until now. The first woman the MC got with was a slave he freed and the second the husband was long dead. Even when the female MCs almost got raped by the dolls it was stopped just in time. The MC has not chucked or raped anyone, but now suddenly violent gang rape.

This chapter is an instant pass for me. Not a fan of this kind of stuff.

Edit: To the people going like "It's dumb to dislike this type of stuff when its part of the manga!". Most of us aren't reading it for orc rape or rape in general. We're here to see the mc fuck a milf.

Not to mention the manga kept baiting people into thinking it was going to happen only for the mc to bail his harem out at the last second.

I can already tell based on the next chapter that this was some piss poor excuse to get the knight woman to join the harem.
Nope, she survived with her virginity intact but realized that her fiancé was a scumbag that would sacrifice her to the orcs, the MC saved her and in turn the Knight cancels the marriage and accompany the MC in exchange of saving her life but have to remind him that knights must be virgins, it's some sort of code they follow.

Comment Sections:
"Oh no, a Manga that has an Erotic and Sexual Violence tag is now showing Erotic and Sexual Violence scenes! Oh, the horror! I must drop it now but will secretly come back for more!"

People who are Quick to Judge:
"TRASH! GARBAGE! WHY JUST WHY?! WHY IS THERE A GROUP R#PE ORGY NOW?!" Completely ignoring that a group of men in a Village did the same thing few chapters ago

Those that Read the Raws:
"Ya'll are overreacting."

Me:
"Didn't the MC let a village r*pe a woman and also r*pe someone's wife in front of him not to long ago? Why are you surprised that someone else does it too?"

Dex-chan lover
wow they sure lost easily, and right after they were all telling each other not to let their guards down.

edit: sure are a lot of people complaining here about what was obviously going to happen in this story. it's almost pathetic to see people not understand what kind of manga this is after 11 chapters. like seriously, the manga that's all about cucking and raping will show cucking and raping in it. how hard is that to understand. i get people don't have to like it but at the same time you can't really complain about it when you're this deep in. this isn't chapter 1, this shit has already been shown and you still kept going in spite of this. you've lost all rights to complain.
Way to tell people you have a rape fetish lil bro

Dex-chan lover
I'm still don't understand why japan loves orc rape or goblin rape etc.
Is it interesting adding orc rape? If they find it interesting then thats fine tho. I just can't.. Not the orc or other species ones.
:meguuusad:

I'm still don't understand why japan loves orc rape or goblin rape etc.
Is it interesting adding orc rape? If they find it interesting then thats fine tho. I just can't.. Not the orc or other species ones.
:meguuusad:
It's like one part of the whole manga, relax and find another sexual violence fantasy manga that have humans doing the r#ping and not other species

Users who are viewing this thread