Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Is this back? I noticed that the group name is now Flame comics instead of flame scans but the credits page is the same. Is this the group still having some backlog to clear or is it remnants of the group continuing its work after Flame Scans decided to disband?

Feels weird catching this one within 5 minutes of upload, but I'll take it. Still wish people would be clearer when they speak. "Let it slide"? "Draw a line"?

are you not familiar with those sayings or is it how they're being used in this context?

Dex-chan lover
Man, the more I read from this manga, the less I care about Kuro, in fact, I barely care about her rn with how forced she is and her interactions with MC, the whole thing just comes off as dry. Regardless of how depressed or insecure she is about relationships or whatever reason they'll come up with.
I'm just waiting for the confession so we can shift the focus a little more on to the other girls and move on, since I read that comes after...

Dex-chan lover
Listen, I like Kuro and Shiro, they're in the top 10 members of the Kaito-verse harem, but when you have to compete against Isis, Alice, and Lilywood who have very detailed relationships with Kaito.... It's hard to be "best girl" material. Like Kuro and Shiro don't really have a connection with Kaito other than "the plot demands it.", though without spoilers from the Web Novel, I will say that Shiro definitely higher on the list than Kuro

Dex-chan lover
Listen, I like Kuro and Shiro, they're in the top 10 members of the Kaito-verse harem, but when you have to compete against Isis, Alice, and Lilywood who have very detailed relationships with Kaito.... It's hard to be "best girl" material. Like Kuro and Shiro don't really have a connection with Kaito other than "the plot demands it.", though without spoilers from the Web Novel, I will say that Shiro definitely higher on the list than Kuro
Man, Shiro is the one that interests me the most, she can make for some fun interactions and banter IF only she didn't have the least screentime so far. I like how she comes out of nowhere and blurts out what's on his mind, directly into his brain. When's the date... :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
are you not familiar with those sayings or is it how they're being used in this context?
Obviously how they're being used in context. They're doing the tired anime thing where they say a story-relevant thing, then refuse to elaborate. Just wait, I bet in 30 chapters, we'll finally hear about Kuro's whole thing about contracts.

Fed-Kun's army
they were rebranding according to their discord server. They're still doing things from the looks of it, their website name is just flame comics now, lmao.
New site seems complete ass though, wish they kept the same layout as before.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for working on this series

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread