Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Just agree to stay there with her or bring her back with you.

Personally why wouldn't you want to stay, you have allies with almost every major power in that world.

Dex-chan lover
We are speedrunning the whole "PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT! GET PREGNANT!"
But can she get pregnant? And she doesn't even have a bed and that table is bad for bending over people and fucking in the kitchen is just unsanitary.

Dex-chan lover
Someone's going to have to correct me, I think, but apparently the WN ended with Hiiro getting together with
"the red loli"
whomever that is
(there's a lot of red hair in this manga)
. But, this angered the fan base as being nonsensical, so the author retroactively changed who he gets together with.

I don't know to who. But interestingly, Winkah, who was originally a manga exclusive character, was so popular she was added into the WN as well late in it. But that's pure speculation.

Quite frankly, I expected some sort of harem or Liliyn, since he seems to be orienting his own goals with hers over time.

Fed-Kun's army
Aight I will be listing my feelings about their moments:

Page 3 - Ngl I didnt expect her to be neighbors with kaito but its crazy how it just few days that the contract have happened. Neighbor = More moments >:D

Page 10 - Yes brother yes! it does feel nice to think these things with the person you love 🙏🏻 (I actually melt down from this 💀🙏🏻)

Page 12 & 13 - I even melted to this even more bro i fainted bruh

Page 14 & 15 - I died already when this showed up 💀

Page 24 & 25 - MhmMmM! Something's fishy... Better to take down notes when we got warned/request to save kuro 👀

Page 27 - I have ascended to the afterlife. 💀🙏🏻

See how it escalated quickly? yEaH 💀🙏🏻
EsGpnh-VkAAKnMJ

Users who are viewing this thread