Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks that the whole kingdom is dumb for kidnapping random people for a year just for their entertainment.

Read the web novel y'all!!! If you want a stress free and full of fluff story. Its so good

Fed-Kun's army
This is some really overbearing HEALING. FF:TA escapism-tier.

this is pretty rad.
does anyone know if this is weekly or monthly? I hope we get more chapters soon.
Thanks to everyone involved

Dex-chan lover
this is very very standard isekai wish-fulfillment but geared towards the most powerful fantasy of a young man; totally free love and emotional support just for being the MC. you get titties, sure, you get "I was the weakest but now lol I am the strongest", sure, but what you are paying for is an imaginary woman telling your faceless anime avatar that you matter and are fine the way you are. 7/10 recommend

This MC is so uninteresting that it kind of kills the whole thing for me.

It's a bit hard to care for the struggles or victories of someone that's the human equivalent of beige paint. It's even more annoying that everyone around is attracted to him thanks to plot contrivances, instead of having an interest naturally born from interactions and situations that maybe could lead into better developing his character.

Even Maou ni Natta node has better execution than this. While the MC there is just a teenager behaving the way one would, the other characters interest in him are born from his laidback and jolly attitude, which is already way more believable than anyone liking this MC after 30 seconds conversations.

@Zer023 About 90% of the females that are introduced are in his harem. So far he has like I think more than 10 girls in his harem and is still adding more

Users who are viewing this thread