Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis) - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Days Left Behind

g_z

Contributor
This got shoved for a bit in the backburner while catching up with the GuP manga and others, sorry!

thank for the chapter, i could finally read instead of looking only to the drawings

Why are there so many weird words (the fantasy words) in this? Will it continue like that? It makes it a bit confusing to read.

Er... the author is trying to create a unique language for his own fantasy world manga. You don't like it?

Dex-chan lover
i do sometimes wonder if you are those AK subs that translated also for GuP show...

Contributor
Thanks for the update! Almost forgot about this one.
It looks like it's going the standard adventurer route but still pretty cool.
I'm guessing the MC is going to be very OP later.

This was a fun chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the super mario plant.

Dex-chan lover
I think the author is overdoing it on the fantasy language. A few are fine, there’s just too many. Glad to see this getting scanlated again though.

Double-page supporter
keikaku* means plan...

what is this half-brazilian translation?? is this supposed to be a 1st april joke? 🤬

please don't leave such disgraceful sight as finished TL next time and make it fully adapted translation with a language human can read...

thx for the work anyway...

Double-page supporter
Is the April Fools joke the fact that people will believe this has been picked back up? <.<

Users who are viewing this thread