Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis) - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Days Left Behind

I'm sensing some April Fools joke too much today (well I got fooled once today so yep XD)

I wonder if this will continue like... 8 months since the last chapter oh nu

Double-page supporter
I really was hoping while not having his "man" strength, he'd still rely on his talent/techniques and combat experience to get through fights in this new body. But the way he failed with the sword infront of everyone was kinda pathetic. Seriously ? Did you not learn combat basics as a "so called hero" ....... Well hopefully his near death experience of being "eaten" will spur his combat initiative to kickstart ... I hope. Going to hold out hope, that based on the cover image, it will kickstart at some point.

Other than that, was kinda interesting to see him reflect on things such like regreting hes acting too much as a girl when he probably didnt have to (while rolling closer and closer to the cave lol) some weird scheme, what happened the original Dianna? or being super pervy in a bath with a hot elf. A good balance in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
I'm glad more of this got translated, but I have to say that having to stop every second speech bubble to look up what a fantasy word means, makes it a pain to read.

The thing with her and the sword was stupidly disappointing too. It's not like swords are heavy, and something like a longsword or katana is even easier to use, considering they're two handers. I could understand her getting tired quickly, since that body isn't trained to use a sword.

@Velsy Pretty sure he's still learning about his body and it's extremely weak. He'd have to start at the very basics of strengthening his body to even lift the sword.
Not to mention he apparently has 0 magic power too so in a sense he's useless unless he has a skill that uses 0 magic power and 0 strength.

Double-page supporter
@Xeli and with being called a hero. you'd think he have a vast combat experiences and techinques hes learned. But if he was called a hero cause of brute strength, then he be a pretty poor hero. And I suppose it is showing right now. Maybe its proving that without magic or brute strength, he was nothing ? Was he really that shallow ? I expect people called "heros" to have more than this. Which is what I hoping (purpose of him being the former hero), Alot of mentality and experience should be part of being a hero. Got to show some grit to put it simply.

If hes useless cause he cant use a skill with 0 magic power. So he never learned any martial arts in his trade (like learned swordfighting ?) take away his magic and hes useless ? o_O Maybe I shouldnt hope for such a weak hero. if thats what they call hero.
Anyway its just my thoughts, I was hoping him being "hero" ment something.

It seemed like he did have a lot of leadership abilities and planning, given his talk about countermeasures against any potential New Demon Lord resurgence. He's more than brute power, but he also took that power for granted and relied on it quite often. Personally I find it refreshing that he's made some trades for the sake of his reincarnation and now has to deal with those consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread