Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Waiting in the Abyss

Power Uploader
This is borderline hentai. Dunno why the author thought it was a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit so lagon was the demon queen, what a twist. Also they still have their powers but I am guessing they can only barely use them since I say she would have killed those 3 guys in the beginning pretty fast if she could use them freely.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Lol i guess like AK, i forgot about this manga. Ty for the pick

Actually amused the MC hasn’t tried flicking the bean yet

Cmon please be monthly 😭😭!!!! Lmao, the demon king become the short guy....xDDDD didn’t expect that, I’m dead.... so basically Hero became a good looking minor, and the king became a an ugly short dude? Wtf xDDDD....

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I had completely forgotten about this manga. Thanks a lot for picking this up !

Also, I really like the idea of a human giving worms food poisoning. Well, not exactly human as it turns out… But anyway, karma !

Dex-chan lover
thank you for both the chapter and the updated Cover art its greatly appreciated.

interesting :v 😂😂
panel terakhir kek nya demond lord ye? :v😂😂😂😂

next chapter bakalan seru nih :v👍😆

Group Leader
@dreminh Uh chapter 5 is completely translated and waiting to be proofread, chapter 6 is almost finished TS. So probably bi monthly? Really depends on how much I have to do at work

Users who are viewing this thread