Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis) - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Difference Between a Hero and Demon Lord

Aggregator gang
Watch the elf girl ending up being the mastermind behind all their troubles. They're so bad at reading people, I can't see it being otherwise.

Oh, that thing on pg 21 is the one that told both of them about reincarnation magic.

not that the demon lord is a manlet but she could at lease have some pride and try to get rid of the beerbelly

Double-page supporter
Nah, transform the fat ugly bastard into an Ara Ara Onee-san so we can have more boobs

Dex-chan lover
The demon lord has been cursed, from 2 larges bewbs, it becomes 1 super merge bewb which represents on the belly.....

Dex-chan lover
If the guy the Demon Lord is encompassing loses weight, then it'd be better to look at for sure.

I hope the Demon Lord gets together with the hero in their new bodies, would be a twisted love story haha.

Fed-Kun's army
I really love the idea that the Demon Lord and Hero are bounded together. Constantly reincarnating with each other. I just imagine it turns to modern time, and they're on again off again relationship still going strong.

Ch.9 good with fan service but too many sensors. I only skim read the raw from ch.7-10.5, unfortunately the raw don't have the last 5 chapters.

Will someone pick up this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread