Yuusha to Maou no Konpaku Rekitei (Extasis)

Double-page supporter
@alidan makes me feel a little bad, that the badass looking demon girl, went to looking like that lol. Well hopefully its not her final form! :p

Anyway, I hope the MC wont turn to going weak now,. If the cover image portrayed anything, I really hope he still retains his fighting talent/experience from his last life.

Fed-Kun's army
@Velsy From the raws just looking at them, its much like my art skill,
At one point I was ok, but i'm so far out of practice that I cant make what I want anymore, but the knowledge is still there and how to get back. its just a complete bitch to retread what you already did a second time.

Double-page supporter
I really hope a scan team will continue to translate this series, waiting 6 months between each chapter is really painfull....

pacing is off, art is meh and this manga has waaay too many weird invented words for common stuff.

Double-page supporter
someone have news from the scanlation team? It's really disturbing this really low release o_o

g_z

Contributor
@trainki
Busy IRL and been focusing redraw time on GuP: Ribbon no Musha, GuP: Pravda Senki and catching up with Typesetting Upotte!!. Sorry!😓

Yo why take so long, the art good as hell, and it funny, wish I could support it somehow, it slaps yo, takes to long though......

Fed-Kun's army
It ends in 3 volumes so only about 15 chapters. I can see why. You tease us with those glorious tits at the first 5 pages the make it a genderbender story focused on a flattie.

Group Leader
I'm getting the raws in the mail soon so once I debind them and scan we'll start on the rest

Users who are viewing this thread