Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Live Together

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm normally anti-murderhobo, but fuck that kingdom.

Here's hoping he builds a better one with his dragon queen.

Dex-chan lover
One of more logical reasons why the dragon girl decides to join the hero!
Two lonely people in hope of a kindred soul! Let's give it a chance,
@monkey123 King, the Demon King? Or Demon King King! :haa:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC is kinda pathetic, even after gaining such powers after recieving such harsh treatment, and still having to suffer through such treatment he is still nothing more then a passive pathetic loser.

Dex-chan lover
MC is kinda pathetic, even after gaining such powers after recieving such harsh treatment, and still having to suffer through such treatment he is still nothing more then a passive pathetic loser.
Again, it seems like he's either suffering from PTSD or the process to make him superhuman left him in capable of feeling some emotions.

Dex-chan lover
Story about trying to make you feel sorry for characters it has given you zero reason to feel sorry for. Doesn’t invest in much character or world building beyond “this stuff happened and you should feel bad.” Average or below average comic, but on par with most other comics on this site.

Dex-chan lover
So, in order to have a wifey dragon propose me I have to beat her half to death first? Got it!

Contributor
The king is ungrateful and corrupt as usual, nothing new there.

The protagonist is overpowered as usual, but he's also a broken person who's more of a walking weapon, haunted by the blood on his hands and craving for meaning in his life. This gives the slightest bit of depth to him, but it remains to be seen whether that becomes relevant and a starting point for character growth or it's all forgotten as he becomes a generic cardboard nice guy protagonist.

The dragon transforms into a busty beautiful woman as usual, but how she turned into his wife from a solitary ruler of dragons minding her own business is something that could be at least mildly interesting. Surely it's not just because he's the protagonist and she's required by law to throw herself at him, is it?

Protagonist is surrounded by multiple girls as usual, but 2 of the 3 ladies are purportedly his adoptive daughters. It'll be interesting if he actually treats them like daughters and it stays that way for good; not just a flimsy excuse to have a questionable harem of cute girls throwing themselves at the protagonist for no reason other than he's the protagonist.

Double-page supporter
This is Maoyuu Maou Yuusha but the demon queen is dragon instead
And without economy stuff

Dex-chan lover
Where does the dude's energy come from? The experiment was to install something in his chest, but what is it? Where does that thing get its energy from? It seems strange the king would just throw away a philosopher's stone, or whatever it is. If the thing gave Lloyd enough power to defeat the demon king's wholy army and then the demon king himself, plus a dragon king, it ought to be the most powerful item in that world. Yet the king had zero interest in it, as long as it's a month's travel away from him. What if someone unknown takes it once Lloyd has died of old age or other natural causes?

This doesn't compute.

Double-page supporter
I find the MC's monologues very forced (especially how he explains his feelings), oh well, I'll give it a chance

Users who are viewing this thread