Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - [Ah....]

Dex-chan lover
There’s irony in how it’s the huge dragon who actually got more sense about not destroying properties while fighting.
He did notice she was at least somewhat considerate when they first met, so it's not like it came out of nowhere. I do like the panel where she caught the mace, though.

Gosh I love when the cute dragon wifey catch that weapon and tell im to not destroy the shop. Cute details
That detail was probably the best in the chapter. Along with her realising that they're both kind of bad at being a couple, but still trying.

Contributor
"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing." - Kaiki Deishuu, Monogatari

They might be a fake couple for now, but they're also making the effort to be real. There is value in the little details of them working to be a true married couple. They're also still a dorky idiot couple, though.

Fed-Kun's army
AYO BRO IS LEARNING!! IN LLOYD WE TRUST!! 🗣️🗣️🙏🏻🙏🏻
I just noticed how they're the type of couples who are so new to love and stuff to the point that it so cute when they are learning new stuff and tries their best to apply it to their marriage life. 😩❤️‍🔥

Users who are viewing this thread