Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - The Way to Defeat

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I like how the little narrator blurb at the top here in the first panel got mis-typeset as something the big demon general was saying in the second panel, making it seem like he was narrating the opening to his own fight.

Dex-chan lover
As expected Sophia was worried about how she should do this and just not make this guy cease to exists :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine tho...

Bro Lloyd Absorbs the power of the demon king and the demon girl will have no choice but just to live with Lloyd Lmao.

Nobody could do anything now.. not humans nor demons xD

Then they could just be a family.

Group Leader
image.png

I like how the little narrator blurb at the top here in the first panel got mis-typeset as something the big demon general was saying in the second panel, making it seem like he was narrating the opening to his own fight.
@alphamine I have seen such errors before in your translations and I know you guys churn out a lot of chapters but you should do at least a proper quality check bro 😭

Group Leader
yeah, Burnt is much easier than Burn it just right. and Sophia has trouble with that too...with innocent intention... what a menacing daughter, agree.

Contributor
My trust in the writing for this part was well-placed.

All three family members were not nerfed in any capacity to extend fights needlessly or create unnecessary drama and need for rescue. Lloyd, Eve and Sophia were all established to be strong, and staying true to that fact, handily finished their fights on their own. The need for rescue only makes sense here in Alice's case.

Nevertheless, I do love how all of them desired to help each other, their priorities are in the right place: with their loved ones. Now Fain will have to face the combined power of all three in the worst case, although I suppose Lloyd by himself should be enough to deal with him in case they don't all go together or he arrives there first.

Papa's huge magic hand waving at mama and daughter was cute.

Fed-Kun's army
Can these idiots stop mistakenly putting the title into the first bubble? How many people do they have working on each chapter, with zero communication? How does that even happen?

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna take a guess and say that the demon lord’s power box thing isn’t gonna activate for this guy

Users who are viewing this thread