Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Checked the raw and he isn't blushing on the last panel. I'm fine with fan coloring in general but adding unnecessary shit like that isn't nice, it's as a bad as a mistranslation.

Fed-Kun's army
Personally i think trap are not gay when you chose to escape after you've realized you're being trapped. I mean, that's the exact reason why it's called a trap, isn't it?

That aside, a stoic tall trap it's honestly rare, so i'm in. XD

@Haremmony Well it's a whole different story if you already know it's a trap, but still lingering around it, or purposely fallen in to the trap whole-heartedly, even if you escaped, you already tasted it or satisfied by lingering around it and that's undoubtedly gay truthfully

Fed-Kun's army
@MrEd, Well, can a surprise that doesn't manage to surprise its intended target still be called surprise? 😎

Still, i am sure there are still people out there that are still genuinely horrified and lost their boner whenever they've fallen into a trap, and i'm just trying to find fairness for such people.

Double-page supporter
@Haremmony @MrEd He's an effeminate man cross-dressing. Maybe people just use it as a label for that character aesthetic now? I mean, Astolfo from Apocrypha straight up says he's male and yet half the Fate fandom still calls him a trap, so who knows.

Fed-Kun's army
@gaigous, in weeb community, the term trap can indeed refers to characters who crossdress and looks good in it, regardless whether the person in question intents to "trap" people with it. So, Astolfo can still considered trap despite he himself claims he's male because his aesthetic could make anyone who are new to him be "trapped" to believe he's a female at first glance.

Dex-chan lover
Next time it will be revealed that he is indeed a SHE!!! one can only dream.

Double-page supporter
@Haremmony That's how I use it, the character aesthetic I mean, and if the character in question intends to trap someone that's just a bonus IMO, but people like to pretend there's only one meaning for certain words on the internet, so I guess it just pays to understand the meta of language.

@Haremmony Which is why I said it's a whole different story if you already know it's a trap, even though you have not seen any penis inside that skirt yet for the surprise. This is never intended to people who has no clue about the trap since they are innocent. So I don't really get your point and it's a missed point if i have to say because I'm confused of why what I said has anything to do with people who has no clue about the trap.

@gaigous Oh I'm just responding to the comment, I don't particularly interested in labeling that guy as a trap or not a trap since it's already obvious that he is a petite man with a penis

Users who are viewing this thread