Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Demon King, Start ②

Fed-Kun's army
Immortality a fate worse than death although I guess he's not immortal just overpowered af

So, how strong would he be vs some of the other OP Character out of other Manga? Like Hajime(Arifureta), Yato(Class ga Isekai Shoukan), Ichiro(Death March), Yeon-woo(Second Life Ranker), Sasae( Game of Familia), Wendelin(Hachi-nan), Touya(Isekai wa Smartphone), Cid(Kage no Jitsuryokusha), Shin(Kenja no Mago), MC from Maou ni Natta node, Jin-woo Sung(Solo Leveling) or other OP MC. That would defently be a nice Meeting.

Dex-chan lover
But man, I would understand him trying to die here even without all that talk about his "programming".
Shame that they can't even make his only wish of going out with a bang reality.
Poor Leo.

Dex-chan lover
@LuziferSenpai as long as he doesn't die when gets hit for the first time, he'll become resistant to it. He needs to get hit first before learning how to resist and initiate said spell/attack. So the only way to beat him is to attack him with all of their strongest spells that he doesn't know of yet all at the same time.

He's objectively pretty "weak" besides that. Especially since some of those characters you mentioned have "world-ending" spells in their arsenal.

I really hate immortal ennui as a trope. :/

Chances are this is just going to devolve into being solved by 'the power of friendship' or somesuch... I mean, not the worst resolution, but... Meh. Well, this manga has had its inspired bits; maybe it'll surprise me here too.

@el_ilm Well, he does have 3000 years of experience and we have yet to actually see the full extent of his power. Even now it seems like he's venting or having a tantrum than actually fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Even though he is just goading them, this would be a good origin story for a demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those boss fights where you're scripted to total party wipe but you don't realize it so you wipe out your whole inventory and MP.

just bang him and get it over with. world peace through banging.

@NotAHat what if they solved it with love? XD

Dex-chan lover
@Soham24 well he have limitless growth, survive at least 1 apocalypse and protect humans from others for 3000ys so...

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiju
He IS immortal.
Didn't he said it before, all models of "demonheart" series don't have a concept of lifespan. They can be destroyed, but can't die from an old age. Eternal life, aka definition of "immortality"

Double-page supporter
Wtf he can ascend to God's realm,
Immortality ✓
Powerful ✓
Neverending growth ✓
Follower x
So what he just need is showing his power to any human and create his own religion that worship him.

Oh another note:
Walking on water (?)

Users who are viewing this thread