Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.1 - Hero, Protect Humanity ………… ①

Double-page supporter
Fck those credit page I'm not going to play your game........annnnndddd that's what I said 10 minutes ago, now here I am searching those goddamn group name for 10 damn minutes! Fcking hell I'm not going to play into your game and skip onto the next chapter!

Fcking hell I'm so bad at this, anyone please tell me where the goddamn fck is the group name give me a damn clue where it is..

Nah I give up, I literally gave up this time...I won't search for it again..

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan I know... but, still... you know? I would like some read that would go that unexpected route and deliver some punch or something.

Supporter
For those that doubt it's existence.
preview
And for those who just want to know where it is.
preview

Line is
Tempus elit nec BAKA GALJIN fringilla.
If anybody is wondering,
next to right ear
:D

Found 2 baka gaijins and one baka volutpat (volutpat for some reason seems like a combination of voluptuous and head pat to me) and gaijin feugiat. Found the first two within a minute by just unfocusing, but took like 5 to find the split up one when scanning carefully to see if i missed any. Human brain is weird.

Also where is all this latin (assuming its latin) from anyways?

Dex-chan lover
Just right of her shoulder.

...Nisl. Maecenas 'Baka Gaijin' Dictum Faucibus...

Dex-chan lover
The group name was in the 32nd line, right in the middle! xD

Dex-chan lover
@Varler I would've just said "where it always is" and posted a screenshot of the group name under the chapter number and name. Technically still on the same page of the website over there, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread